5.0 out of 5 stars Tropical Green Dye
I had an old set of lime cotton curtains that needed snazzing up as they had gone a bit wishy washy so I bought tropical green dylon to do the job and it really did work it's magic. my curtains are now the key feature in my bedroom and everyone comments on how lovely, fresh and vibrant my room is looking. Thanks Dylon, will be using more of your colours very soon!
Published on 12 April 2012 by Jo-Anna

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for sofa covers!
I used these to dye my IKEA sofa covers. Had to use double as, despite measuring exactly as required, the patches! Oh wow, the patches! Really uneven dyeing on bulk items. I'd use it again but only on smaller items. The colour, where it works, is beautiful.
Published 5 months ago by D. rouillion

5.0 out of 5 stars Tropical Green Dye, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Dylon 200g Machine Fabric Dye - Tropical Green (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickly good, 9 July 2014
arrived quickly good result

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good for sofa covers!, 19 Jan 2014
D. rouillion - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Easy to use!, 26 Jan 2014
Never dyed anything before so was looking for a quick and easy method. All i had to do was put the dye powder with the measurement of salt into the machine and run the wash. really easy to use, color came out as expected.Check size of fabric as more dye might be needed to cover larger items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 26 Jun 2013
Fantasitic item, I wanted to dye all white baby clothes a different colour and this did the job and its the colour on the tin

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 3 Jun 2013
This was supposed to be tropical green (lime green no 3) however it is more like mint green. I was only dying 5 bras (to decorate for our Edinburgh Moonwalk this weekend) which weighed a lot less than a pair of jeans so therefore should have come out to full colour shown - how wrong that was!!!
Will not buy this product again!

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again., 7 April 2013
NICOLE ALLAN "Nicole" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Having used Dylon so many ties in the past, I don't know what was wrong with this but it took 9 washes using bleach and dye gone stuff to finally get rid of the colour in my washing machine. Wasted a duvet set in the process. The only positive is the thing I dyed were the perfect colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed., 29 Mar 2014
Initially got sent wrong item but when I contacted the company they very quickly got the dye sent out to me. I followed the instructions dying an insipid green hoodie. Maybe it was the material because while the colour after the hoodie was dyed was fantastic it did come out a bit patchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 Feb 2014
I loved the colour and I was very happy with the results-fast service. I am happy to recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent as always, 26 Sep 2013
Brilliant product which has transformed two of my somewhat jaded tops.
Easy to use.
Will definitely buy more.
Thanks a lot