5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy
I suffered with ants for several days and bought killers from the supermarket but they just kept coming back. Then I was recommended this product. I placed a small peas sized amount on a piece of card and placed in it different areas of the house where there was a problem - out of reach from my cats i.e on the floor, under furniture that I knew they couldn't get to but...
Published on 30 May 2010 by ZoZo

1.0 out of 5 stars Product 11 years out of date
Following on from Haes's review here, I had the same experience.

I use Nippon liquid every summer and it works brilliantly. This year I bought it from this seller and it didn't work. The ants just walked around it, then built dams over it!

I was REALLY surprised! I was starting to think this year's ants were 'super ants' somehow and were immune...
Published 11 months ago by Rosey Lea

‹ Previous | 114 15 1621 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really fast!, 13 April 2013
This stuff cleared the ants from our living room in 3 days! Brilliant - and very cheap! Thanks a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works everytime!, 11 April 2013
You just put a few drops down where the ants are runing and although this time it took two days, I have not seen one ant since, and we are plagued by the little blighters because of our sandy soil here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 April 2013
I left out the liquid on pieces paper near the ants by the window sill. A feeding frenzy ensued for about 3 hrs then they disappeared and were never seen again!

5.0 out of 5 stars nippon workes, 6 April 2013
This review is from: Vitax Nippon Ant Killer Liquid Disp 25ml (Garden & Outdoors)
because it seems to have worked used it for a week and not seen any ants since.very good product .value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant no more ants!!!, 13 Mar 2013
I put this product down for three days and the ants were completely gone:):) three weeks later and no sign of any thankyou

5.0 out of 5 stars It's what you know., 21 Sep 2012
This is the recommended way to get rid of ants nests according to most people on the internet, and I can tell you that it really works. After one or two days there was no sign of ants anywhere in the effected areas. It might not seem like you are getting much, but believe me you don't need much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Sep 2012
Delivered very quickly. Great product, I had ants in several places but after puttting down a few drops in those areas I haven't seen any again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nippon liquid, 16 Sep 2012
D. White (UK) - See all my reviews
Ants seemed to be coming onto house at bottom corner of front door and mingling there. Placed a blob of this gel consistency in the corner they were and they seem to have disappeared

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job...!, 13 Sep 2012
Great price and ant killer - excellent! I have used this successfully before in Australia and it works for English ants as well :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 12 Aug 2012
We had an ant infestation, to put it simply ants finding the smallest slivers of a gap to infiltrate the kitchen and find the tiniest crumb!

I was skeptical of the speed o performance of this product but upon application, I placed it in the location they were entering and they absolutely couldn't get enough of it. I placed and extra dose of the treatment in a bottle cap next to the applicator provided.

The next morning I only came across one or two ants, by the third day there were no ants whatsoever!

Incredible!!