5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy
Published on 30 May 2010 by ZoZo

1.0 out of 5 stars Product 11 years out of date
Following on from Haes's review here, I had the same experience.

I use Nippon liquid every summer and it works brilliantly. This year I bought it from this seller and it didn't work. The ants just walked around it, then built dams over it!

I was REALLY surprised! I was starting to think this year's ants were 'super ants' somehow and were immune...
Published 14 months ago by Rosey Lea

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 30 May 2010
I suffered with ants for several days and bought killers from the supermarket but they just kept coming back. Then I was recommended this product. I placed a small peas sized amount on a piece of card and placed in it different areas of the house where there was a problem - out of reach from my cats i.e on the floor, under furniture that I knew they couldn't get to but near where I saw the ants. I witnessed the ants going and eating the liquid but you have to leave them alone as this product works by them passing it onto each other. The tube says it will work within 4-5 days - it worked overnight for me. I have not had any ants since! I have since recommended it to everyone I know who has this problem at this time of the year and they were completely satisfied - WITHIN DAYS!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 30 May 2010
This review is from: Vitax Nippon Ant Killer Liquid Disp 25ml (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars I swear by it., 23 April 2011
I've been using this product for years.

It has NEVER failed to work provided you follow the instructions.

I've bought weed killer that doesn't kill weeds, but when it comes to ants Nippon does exactly what it claims, which is something of a rarity these days. Ants love it, and so do I!

My annual infestation started yesterday and I placed the bait last night. Already the ants are making a bee line (sorry about that one!) for it. I know that within 3 days they will all be gone.

An extra tip (of my own) is to gradually move the poison nearer the point the ants are entering the house. That way you don't have to negotiate the steady column of the blessed things for as long. I've found by the last day (if there are still any left), you can usually have them all eating the stuff BEFORE they even enter the house!
Brilliant!

Bye bye ants.

1.0 out of 5 stars Product 11 years out of date, 4 Oct 2013
Rosey Lea (london, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Following on from Haes's review here, I had the same experience.

I was REALLY surprised! I was starting to think this year's ants were 'super ants' somehow and were immune!

Looking at the tube, it's got a 2002 expiry date. No wonder it didn't work.

Have complained to Amazon that seller is selling out of date products.

5.0 out of 5 stars ant killer, 2 Oct 2011
great for getting rid of those naughty ants were you dont want them to be(espcially if they are in your pants).inexpensive to boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job If you use it properly, 29 Mar 2011
If you have ants infestation and you know that they love sweet, this is your salvation. During the delivery time of your nippon ant killer, place a bait of Haribo for example. Until you receive the ant killer, you will have a nice spot with lots of ants and a path to their nest. Be sure the room is clear of any other source of food and place the liquid bait at the place of the former Haribo's. That is what I have done. You will think that ants are killed on the next day, but be sure to load a new bait every day for at least 4 days. I am more than glad of the result, my wife even more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoping for ant-free summer!, 2 May 2013
Hoping for ant-free summer! Just put drops down on bits of foil and seen none since. Just waiting for the nest outside to start to put some there too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 8 July 2012
Tried various other products but couldn't get rid of ants in the kitchen. We put this down on a 2p under the fridge and next to the back door and the ants loved it but in four days they had vanished. Job done.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of time, 13 Dec 2013
Brought this as every year I rage war with ants in my conservatory. They just completely ignored it. Left down for days n they all ran round it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Jun 2013
Mr. R. Cross - See all my reviews
Excellent nest killer. I put this on a 2p piece and the ants came out and fed on it....they love it. Killed the entire nest in ONE go.

Vitax Nippon Ant Killer Liquid Disp 25ml