5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Stuff Remover
This is an excellent product. I've had to use it on a couple of occasions to remove chewing gum from clothing after other, more traditional, methods had failed miserably. It did so rapidly and easily, leaving no mark or evidence of colour fading. Highly recommended!
Published on 8 Dec. 2008 by M. Darke

1.0 out of 5 stars Causes more problems than it cures
I wanted this product to clean clear plastic and while it removed sticky stuff it also left an oily film which was impossible to remove. I tried to wash the plastic to remove the oil and all the plastic became cloudy and totally unfit to sell. It also smells terribly of mould. No I won't be buying this product again it was a total waste of money for me.
Published on 19 Feb. 2012 by Tallulah

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky Stuff Remover, 8 Dec. 2008
M. Darke (Staffordshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't do without if, 27 July 2009
This review is from: Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml (Office Product)
I have used Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover for years for cleaning scissors. I do a lot of crafting and find that scissors get sticky from cutting sticky pads and self-adhesive paper. A couple of wipes with Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover and they are clean again.

As a crafter, I put this product on the list of 'can't do without' tools of my trade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Feb. 2012
Removes all sticky label residue, greasy marks from all surfaces including carpets where other well known carpet cleaners have failed. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml (Office Product)
Great product for removing sticky marks left by labels on any surface without effort, wish I had known about this product before. Will never be without it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml (Office Product)
Product really works, used on gum that had been stuck on and trod into carpet for years and it came off no bother and without affecting the carpet.

5.0 out of 5 stars sticky stuff remover, 15 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml (Office Product)
This product was deliverd very quickly and did exactly what it said on the bottle.
I bought the product to remove the sticky backing off my car headlights, after using beam converters when driving abroad.All worked good and removed the residue of sticky stuff with no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars An accurate title for a product., 14 May 2012
Mrs. A. Luttman-Johnson (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
It is exactly what it says on the bottle - almost instantly clears all those nsty blobs left on articles - and children's clothing which one would otherwise have to throw away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 17 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml (Office Product)
This product is brilliant. It did what it said it would do - I was able to remove the chewing gum that got stock on my best suit. Absolutely please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for this stuff, great for removing sticky residue, 26 Oct. 2014
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mykal Sticky Stuff Remover 250ml (Office Product)
I bought this having painted my window frames and the masking tape leaving a lot of residue on the glass.

Thankfully this stuff worked wonders (having tried nail varnish remover before purchasing this product). I simply applied it to a dry cloth, applied to the glass, left for 5 minutes then using my car scraper (you can use any plastic scraper / spatula), this removed a lot of the residue. I then reapplied and the residue was all gone with a second application.

I honestly don't know what I'd have used in the absence of this wonder product. Would highly recommend for anyone else wanting to remove residue from glass, our window looks good as new. Took a lot of pain out of a potentially tedious task!

1.0 out of 5 stars Causes more problems than it cures, 19 Feb. 2012