4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but make sure it will fit your can
Published on 31 Mar 2012 by Minayowitz

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Purchase
I bought this to replace a similar one we had had for years. Unfortunately,it didn't fit any of our five different watering cans properly and we had to use the fitting from our old one. After very little usage the tube on the 'T'piece split. A complete waste of money.
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by Caroline

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but make sure it will fit your can, 31 Mar 2012
This review is from: Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar (Garden & Outdoors)
As pointed out by some other user the product is made of good quality plastic. It doesn't fell cheap, rough or flimsy. The holes on the sprinkling arms are indeed small so make sure the weedkiller is completely diluted before attempting to irrigate as small fragments will clog them up. As far as I know, and I don't know much about gardening, there isn't an stardard defining the right size of a watering can tip so there is no garantee the adapter will fit yours so bear that in mind before ordering. For your reference the tip diameter for the adaptor is exactly an inch so make sure the tip on your water can is no wider than 4/5 of an inch or it won't fit; significantly narrower than that could be also a problem but adding some gaffer tape to fill the gap may help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sprinkle bar, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar (Garden & Outdoors)
I managed to find a watering can to fix it on. It's very useful as you can use just one bar, two bars or just the centre part which makes it very versatile. I made sure the watering can was clean as I didn't want the small holes to block up. When I finished using it I put it back in original box as I again wanted to keep it clean. It was very easy to use and proved very quick to use. I was dreading doing my large garden but I have managed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar (Garden & Outdoors)
We needed to spread the soluble copper-based moss killer simply and evenly. This set of tubes fits together easily, fits on the watering can, and does the job well. Moss gone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Purchase, 27 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
vere good

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple but very effective, 14 July 2014
Cheshire Cat (Warrington, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar (Garden & Outdoors)
The kit consists of only a few pieces of plastic but is very well thought out and has finally allowed us to effectively control the output of weed killer from a watering can,both in quantity and area of distribution.

The extension bars can both be used or individually one even not at all. It fitted perfectly on our standard watering can.

Easily recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
This product works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 Jun 2014
This review is from: Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar (Garden & Outdoors)
Did a good size lawn in less than 5 minutes using this highly recommend makes the job so much easier

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 14 Jun 2014
S. Barrett (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar (Garden & Outdoors)
Needed to put some weed killer on lawn. Had used round rose before but that wasn't too great. This was a good price so got it as it looked better. It was. Liked the ability to have 3 widths plus the concentrated nozzle for getting along patio grout lines. Also two fittings so it fitted all of my watering can spouts. Recommended for its purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sprinkler bar, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Weedkiller Sprinkle Bar (Garden & Outdoors)
This is a neat design, and because it has a wide even shower effect, it is easier to apply even lawn treatment, though you must mark the lawn out with string, bamboo, or something similar, and must mix the treatment as precribed. Better than a standard watering can rose.