on 6 July 2012
I do not normally write reviews for products however I have to for this product...I can sum it up in one word...amazing!
I was bought a Tiffany ring which after only a couple of days already started tarnishing quite badly. I called Tiffanys as I was debating getting a refund or exchange. They recommended this cleaning polish and I have to say, it is brilliant. My ring now looks like the exact one in the shop before it had been worn. There is no tarnishing mark on it anywhere. I will be keeping this product close by to ensure it stays as shiny as it did in the shop display!!
on 16 February 2010
It has what it has to do, it is a cheap silver polishing liquid which leaves your jewels looking they are brand new.
on 8 January 2014
I have used this product before and was delighted to find it on line.
I would recommend it to anyone
on 3 October 2011
Having tried several silver cleaners, cloths, liquids etc for my tarnished silver picture frames, I thought I'd try Amazon. Without doubt this is the best silver cleaner ever, my frames are sparkling!
on 3 November 2012
Wonderful product The best buy ever, it does what it says and good value for what it costs. It works amazingly, was so surprised with the outcome which is Perfect !!!
on 8 August 2015
Really good polish. I cleaned my Pandora bracelet with it and looked brand new. I'm glad I didn't pay Pandora £35.00 to try and get it polished.well worth the buy.
on 10 June 2016
I am so pleased with this. I wear my Pandora bracelet pretty much all the time and it was starting to look a bit dull. I couldn't believe the amount of "black" that ended up on my cloth after I used this polish! My bracelet is now tarnish free and looks even more shiny that it did in the shop. I'm very happy as I didn't realise it was possible to reverse the oxidisation effects completely

Great thing about this is i needed such a small amount to clean my bracelet it will last me ages and at such a small cost! Definitely my new best friend ;)
on 28 September 2013
Great polish, left my jewellery has been left sparkling and shines as bright as when they were new. Very satisfied with the product and the speed of the delivery
This is still the best silver polish I have used, and I have been using it as well as the silver cloth by Goddard for more than 20 yrs. Recently returned from a foreign trip where a shampoo and conditioner used to wash my hair in a saloon had turned my most priced silver chain black. This polish restored it to its original glory despite previous failed attempts with other cleaners. You have to be patient with this as it requires cleaning several times but you will be glad of the outcome.
on 2 December 2013
Worked a treat- does what it says on the tin, and not expensive. The candlesticks came up shining, |I hope it will last as promised

See one answered question