5.0 out of 5 stars Good value
Replaced the previous set which must be over 15 years old and had started to leak at the joints - this does the job as expected but the 'Aquastop' end fitting is a complete revelation! Take an attachment off the end of the hose pipe and it stops the flow...its simple and makes me smile every time. If you're a bit depressed I can't recommend this product more highly.
Published on 29 Jun. 2010 by Mjr Tom

1.0 out of 5 stars After a few uses, the connectors could not hold ...
After a few uses, the connectors could not hold the hose pipe properly. The hose pipe kept separating from the connectors.
Published 5 months ago by saud hassan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 29 Jun. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars HOZELOCK, 6 July 2010
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Does exactly what was required....bought as a replacement for one damaged mysteriously by someone believed to be my wife...was delivered promptly undamaged good sale...recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars For a neighbour, 9 Sept. 2011
Amanda Read "Amanda read" (Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
I bought a set of these with a green hoze and it was far too long. We cut it in half and gave half to our neighbour. We needed the fittings for it for them. I am pleased they work perfectly and great price along with quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Hose Pipe Fitting, 7 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Always bought Hozelock goods and this never fails to be a very basic but useful garden aid.
I would recommend to anyone who needs to water a garden or wash a car!

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says., 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
We've hoses all over the garden. As i'm disabled I use a scoOter to get around our 2 acre garden, and need hoses everywhere as I can't carry cans of water. We've got one on patio, one by first flower bed, one by vegetable bed, one in polytunnel, one by horse field for her feed and water....we've used hozelock for the past 13 years since moviong here. Perioducally I need to replace connectors and ends as they gradually degrade and get worn, but they do last a long time. Having tried cheaper ones that just don't fit as well and last as long we've come back to the original and best

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 18 Jun. 2013
Zambia (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Buying this has sorted out our problems with a jumble of mis-matched hose fittings that had accumulated over the years. It contains all we needed from an outside tap attachment through to a nozzle through an ordinary garden hose which we already had, allows us to stop and start the flow through the nozzle without having to go back to the tap and has saved a lot of grumbling, even though the wife did have to help the husband with the directions on the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars hozelock starter set, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
didnt fit the water butt i had bought it for which was a shame, other than that, the product itself is fine, and with a bit of DIY i soon had it fitting where i needed it to. i recived the product quickly, it was pakaged well, and was as advertized. i really do recomend hozelock products, well engineerd and high quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars The only brand I would choose, 27 Nov. 2013
Niquicho "Noodle" (Mt. Rushmore, Swinderland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
I've bought a few cheaper options that are simply rubbish. As much as a I dislike market monopolies, it's nice to have a brand that you can trust. These work well and don't leak too much when using pressure washer or simply for hosing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality & cheaper than from the DIY stores., 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
Bought to replace an old hose end that was split and spraying all over the place. Feels like a well made & sturdy product and the reduced price and convenience of buying from Amazon make it an easy decision to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hoce Bits, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set (Garden & Outdoors)
With the Hozelock products you simply can't go wrong. Manufactured to such high standards & close tolerances, they knock spots off some of the lower cost products on the market which "almost" work.

Hozelock 2352 Hose Fitting Starter Set