on 2 March 2012
Received this morning. Heavier and chunkier than I expected, very pleased with this and will order one or two smaller sizes to make a set. The sides (5cm) are high enough to make a shepherds pie or lasagne. Large enough for a joint of meat and/or roast potatoes, this will be used a lot. I recommend this item.
on 29 December 2012
These dishes are very useful and clean easily. Used for roasts, macaroni cheese, cottage pie etc. A good buy and value for money.
on 3 March 2014
This is such a useful dish. Nothing sticks and the food stays really moist and cooks evenly. I have a couple of these and I will be buying more. They are great for lots of recipes as they come in all shapes and sizes. My mum used these when I was little and I love the fact that they are in fashion again. Buy them- you won't regret it.
on 11 November 2015
I've tried various non-stick pans over the years and none lived up to expectations, they have never cleaned up to a nice, sparkly, like new, oven tray after use,and were a waste of time and money. Then my mum mentioned about the enamel pans she used to use years ago, white with blue piping around the rim, and how she used them time after time and they never seemed to deteriorate no matter what was cooked in them. So after a web search i found this pan, at a good price, and bought one.Well, it's turned out to be a very good buy, if anything spills or gets burnt or baked on,just soak in hot soapy water and with a bit of elbow grease, the pan should return to it's original,stain free, squeaky clean condition.Well worth the investment, recommended.
on 21 October 2013
Top tip... clean properly every time to avoid the baked on look unless you like that sort of thing!!

Would add that a couple of trays did have a couple of dents in but needed straight away so didn't have the time to contact... sure they would rectify the issue though.
on 5 November 2014
I needed some lightweight roasting pans as I have sciatica and is painful to lift anything heavy and this pan does the job just perfect. The pan is nice and lightweight but also strong at the same time and cleans up very easy. would definitely recommend
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 March 2016
I love the retro vintage style of this dish. I have recently bought the pie dish in this range and I have similar smaller versions, which we think are great so we were keen to order thus white with dark blue edges enamel dish.

It will be useable both in the oven and as a serving dish. The dish from the blue boarder is 34cm x 27cm and is a good size at 5cm deep. It has a fairly straight edges so it is 27cm x 19cm across at the base. The paint is good quality around the edge.

It roasts food evenly with no soggy bottoms. It can be used for lasagne, roast potatoes and roast meats. It washed up great both by hand or in the dishwasher.

The quality is good, the dish is robust and it offers good value at the current price.
on 4 January 2013
I've had little luck finding non-stick cookware that a) didn't stick and b) didn't peel. Doesn't seem to matter how gentle I am with it, I still end up with flakes of non-stick coating sticking to everything but the cookware it's supposed to be coating.

I've also had a small enameled plate for several years, which has been put to many and varied uses, and it suddenly struck me that where there are enameled plates, there might also be enameled other things.

I bought two of these bake pans just before Xmyth and have used them to roast various meats and veggies, bake sausage patties and meatballs, cook pasties and oven chips, and they come up looking like new after every wash.

Excellent quality at a very good price.
on 14 April 2013
This is an excellent product which we ordered to help with the Xmas dinner. It is just as described in the add which was well packed and was dispatched promptly.
on 6 April 2013
I was pleased with my purchase and the overall shopping experience I was happy with the quality and the price