on 19 December 2012
I used this for plaster coving. A great success. So easy to apply and although slightly dearer than tubs, there is very little waste. Also you only use what you need. If you have a tube left over then save it for the next job. If you have any left in a tub you may as well get rid, as it will be set by the time you need it again.
on 1 November 2015
Superb consistency, goes on smoothly and gives a good grab. Only large sections will need support while drying. Dries pretty quickly, too. Wish I had bought more. At this price you can't go wrong!
on 12 March 2015
Everbuild coving adhesive and joint filler is fantastic stuff brilliant for all types of coving i used this on polystyrene coving and is amazing had no problems bonds in a few seconds great adhesive and very easy to use would recommend.
on 6 October 2014
I bought this adhesive as we had just moved to a new build property and we had some problems with the coving in the front bedroom, it literally jumped off the ceiling, we found this adhesive on amazon and were pleasantly surprised. It arrived so quickly and the tube was bigger than first thought, as we have plaster board coving we weren't sure if would hold up, but we put the stuff on with a caulk gun of course, these are used for decorators and can be bought in any good retailers, we applied and sure enough it stuck to the ceiling and wall no problem, Ever build are geniuses the stuff is wonderful stuck solid in twenty minutes, and after one month still staying put, there is a lot to be said for adhesive especially for cove, but we are really happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone who has a coving disaster like us. I will be buying this again soon...
on 28 December 2012
What more can I say? A piece of coving was coming loose and this could be squirted into the gap to fix it. It dries white so looked OK without decorating, though it needs doing soon anyway. Very prompt delivery.
on 29 June 2016
In my experience you are better off buying the powdered dry wall adhesive in bags for a plaster coving project, this ready mixed stuff simply wont do many meters. Coving adhesive is quicker and more easily applied with a trowel rather than a caulk gun, look elsewhere.

For polysterene coving it maybe OK, I dont know, check other reviewers.
on 6 May 2013
Product arrived before given date, does exactly as it says. Find it as good if not better than more expensive brands, and was easy to use. I would use this company again without hesitation
on 18 January 2015
I used this to repair a polystyrene boat that had been sadly neglected for many years. It was good stuff to work with; easy to use and dried to a smooth surface. Would recommend it.
on 5 December 2015
Great stuff. Was used to stick PVC panelling to the wall and it worked a treat. It dries white and can equally be used as a rigid filler for gaps.
on 21 January 2014
works well with lighter coving such as pvc. In fact I ordered too much and only used 1 of the three tubs ordered as it covers so well