4.0 out of 5 stars towel rail
Towel rail arrived promptly. I was very pleased with it. It looks very classy, good quality and was quite easy to put up.
Published on 14 Jun 2010 by grace

3.0 out of 5 stars towel rail
this double towel rail was purchased for my kitchen to hang a small handtowel and teatowels on. it arrived within good time.

Published on 25 Dec 2011 by chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars towel rail, 25 Dec 2011
chris (somewhere near mainland scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Croydex Westminster Double Towel Rail, Chrome (Kitchen & Home)

it was a lot flimsier, lighter and cheap looking than I expected. the wall fitting for it was a bit fiddly and the instructions were pretty hopeless, however it's on the wall and has been for a few weeks and has stayed there! However I would not want to risk hanging anything with any weight on it for example large bath towels/bath sheets as I don't think it could take the strain. in my opinion it's not really big enough to hang substantial towels on but is fine for teatowels etc.

If I had ordered it for my bathroom I would have returned it.

4.0 out of 5 stars towel rail, 14 Jun 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Towel rail, 30 May 2011
This towel rail was just what I wanted. Looks great in the bathroom, quite sturdy and holds 2 bath towels easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money..., 15 Jan 2011
S. Young "divabird" (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This towel rail is ok and does the job perfectly adequately. Bit flimsier than I was expecting from the picture, but it goes together easily and can hold the weight of a couple of large towels and, as it's placed above the radiator, they dry a treat!...would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking good, 15 Feb 2011
J. W. Kramer "Jack" (Thetford) - See all my reviews
First thing is a complaint, the thread for the set screw wasn't that good but with some effort I made it work.

It looks lovely on the wall and helps to set off our newly refurbished bathroom.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to return it, 24 Mar 2014
The photo on the Amazon site makes it appear that the insert is white which is what I wanted to match another I had in my bathroom already. However it's actually chrome and Croydex told me it looks white due to 'trick of the camera' so I had to return it. Otherwise it would be a practical and useful Towel Rail

4.0 out of 5 stars The Small Things, 4 Dec 2014
Fits perfectly over out little radiator and does the job you want it to. I really like the fact that the poles twist is take off or put on a towel as it does make it a lot easier - the small things make a difference!
Just do note the size, I am totally happy with it but some might think it a bit small!

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS I WOULD EXPECT, 5 May 2014
John Fletcher (uk) - See all my reviews
A LITTLE ON THE CHEAP SIDE ALTHOUGH IT WASNT,ROLLERS THAT HOLD TOWEL ARE VERY THIN POOR QUALITY COULD HAVE PICKED A BETTER ONE FROM ANY BATHROOM ACCESSORY SHOP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bathroom Accessory, 10 Dec 2013
Purchased this item to match other Croydex Westminster accessories, they compliment each other perfectly. would definately purchase this item again

4.0 out of 5 stars Double towel rail, 28 Nov 2013
It was very easy to fit and does the job perfectly. I recommend this towel rail and the price is good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›