on 4 September 2009
absolutely awful product - bought it to use while i was doing some diy on the house this summer. the plastic buckle snapped after 3 days, so i had to resort to tying it around my waist. after the 1st week the leather on the front section started to fray and came apart so i had to sew it up to get it to hold together to last me for the last 6 days of the job.

the belt is now lying in the bin in the corner of the garage - worst item i have ever bought from amazon.
on 2 October 2010
it was absolute crap!!! I bought it for on site work, the left side pocket opened up so I sewed it together with sparky s cable ties, then the other pocket ripped. Please dont buy this pouch because it is the worst of the worst!!!!
on 30 November 2010
Well you get what you pay for. Used this belt once and the pockets came un-stiched the colour also came off so my hands/clothes were a lovely shade of sick yellow.
on 3 June 2011
the pockets are half decent however the buckle and hammer holster seem to be a bit cheap and dont seem that they will last very long
on 27 April 2012
for the price what would you expect, its absoluty rubbish ive binned it would not recommend this belt to any one if you want a tool belt i suggest you pay abit more money
on 10 November 2013
My work bought these for us, it lasted 3 days. The front pocket tore through, another pocket ripped down the seam. Waste of time and money.
on 3 June 2009
A reasonably good quality tough and practical leather tool belt, with reliable plastic click lock belt buckle. good for the price
on 18 September 2013
Had this for my village people fancy dress costume, and managed to fit 2 beers (full), a bottle opener, a toy hammer and a screwdriver in, with a bit more room for spares!

However, i think if this is for daily use on a site, it isnt the best of quality, i can see it falling appart rather quick. I would advise invest some more money in a good quality durable one. But for fancy dress, perfect!
on 1 November 2013
This is a great tool pouch. It's put together very well and is comfortable to wear. I use it for when I go metal detecting and it's extremely handy to keep everything I need close at hand and it's also very good to put my finds in rather than filling my pockets :)
on 16 November 2010
I bought this last year as part of a fancy dress outfit. I then used it for my construction course and now my boyfriend uses it for work.

Its strong and worth the money.