5.0 out of 5 stars Strong ideal boxes
Perfect to pack heavy things like books and dvds, cd, as boxes are small makes it easy to carry. They were perfect when I moved. Really good quality.
Published on 7 Dec. 2010 by S. Hill

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Pic
I needed some cardboard boxes for packing a variety of items. When I saw the pics of this product, where a man is standing next to the boxes. I said to myself, it is what I need. Well, When I received the product I realized I should have read the dimensions of these boxes... uuff.. too late.. The boxes are tiny and did not meet my expectations.
I acknowledge that I...
Published on 20 May 2011 by Larry Velasco

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong ideal boxes, 7 Dec. 2010
S. Hill (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A4 Sized Postal Packing Cardboard Boxes - 12" x 9" x 9" Single Wall Box - Pack of 25 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sturdy product, 4 Jun. 2013
The boxes arrived on time and perfectly good condition. Be carefull with your sizes and ensure you get the measurements correct so that you get exactly what you are looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Sept. 2013
Good quality boxes and slightly thicker and more stable than other's I've bought before online. Well packaged and no damage on arrival

5.0 out of 5 stars Boxes, 9 Jan. 2014
Strong, easy to use and our house move went with no breakages. Great boxes and a good assortment of sizes available too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014

Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2014
Great

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Pic, 20 May 2011
I acknowledge that I could have read the dimensions and decide not to order it, but Amazon needs also to take some blame for using misleading pics on their website.