on 7 December 2010
Perfect to pack heavy things like books and dvds, cd, as boxes are small makes it easy to carry. They were perfect when I moved. Really good quality.
on 28 January 2016
Good quality and strong cardboard boxes. I ordered them for their size especially, as they are not too big (30cmx23cmx23cm). I used them to pack heavy things, like smaller books and kitchen supplies - sugar, flour, etc. It worked perfectly. I managed to carry the filled boxes myself (and left the heavy big ones for my boyfriend to take care of).
on 4 June 2013
The boxes arrived on time and perfectly good condition. Be carefull with your sizes and ensure you get the measurements correct so that you get exactly what you are looking for.
on 4 June 2015
so small but still found things to use it for.
#still in the middle of moving, gosh I really didn't think it would take so long need more boxes.
on 17 September 2013
Good quality boxes and slightly thicker and more stable than other's I've bought before online. Well packaged and no damage on arrival
on 9 January 2014
Strong, easy to use and our house move went with no breakages. Great boxes and a good assortment of sizes available too.
on 31 October 2015
Very impressed...very fast delivery and good product. Will definitely recommend and use again!
on 21 October 2015
great value, I send parcels to my family in usa and they are lightweight but strong enough
on 24 August 2015
does exactly what it says on the box (d'oh)
on 28 November 2015
Fast delivery good quality boxes.