5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesystems pocket 1st aid kit
Published on 30 Dec. 2009 by C. HOLLINSHEAD

3.0 out of 5 stars Here we go...
Well, not many first aid kits are decent for the price that you hand over for them, In my opinion, ready made "FIRST AID" KITS these days are orrific, they dont include basic emergancy equiptment that could stop someones bleeding. whats in here that could stop a huge bleed... well i guess you could use the plasters to stick all the tiny dressings togeather...
Published on 14 Oct. 2011 by Scotty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesystems pocket 1st aid kit, 30 Dec. 2009
C. HOLLINSHEAD "Chas" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
A bit more info on size and contents would be useful, because this really is a great little kit, ideal for a family day out. It contains 7.5cm x 5m bandage, 5cm x 4.5m crepe bandage, 1.25cm x 5m tape, tube of Savlon, 10 plasters, 3 cleansing wipes, 5 swabs, 1 dressing, 6 safety pins, scissors, tweezers & a comprehensive booklet. Hard to think of anything you could add, but it does still have a little space left inside. It will fit in most pockets at 13 x 9 x 5 cm and weighs about 150 gms. It has a belt loop which opens so you can fit it to the outside of a pack. I didn't immerse the pack in water but I did run it under the tap and it didn't let in water.

5.0 out of 5 stars compact and ideal., 6 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
Really compact first aid kit for minor injuries. Doubt there's enough to nurse an amputated leg!

Not really pocket sized, but I put it in my daysack and the space it takes up is minimal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
Brought this to fit into my back pack while out on my MTB. Great little kit. Not had to use it yet luckily but has got everything you'll need to clean yourself up. It's light enough and small enough to fit nicely in a back pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for a changing bag, 18 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
I carry this around in my changing bag as I have a very active 2 year old. Have popped in some calpol sachets, spoon and a strip of paracetamol. It's come in handy a few times - pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
I bought this first aid kit so that it would help me on my walking expeditions and duke of edinburgh. I orders it 3 days ago and it arrived with no bother at all. I am very glad that i made the decision to by this one. It has got plenty of space for you to add a few more items. The seller is very fast at sending it out. would reccommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little pice of kit, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
I wanted this as a small compact First Aid kit to carry on my
Mountain bike when going out for recreational cycling. This is a really good little kit in a robust bag and contains all the necessary pieces of first aid kit. Exceedingly good value for money and fits nicely onto my bag carrier and or onto my belt without being restrictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a requirement for the Portland Coastal Marathon. ..., 21 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
Purchased as a requirement for the Portland Coastal Marathon. Small enough to carry/attach/stash whilst running with enough room to fit in an emergency blanket and a few other small goodies. Not needed to use it for its purpose yet, thankfully and I'm no medic so not sure on is first aid ability!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little piece of kit and excellent customer service, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
I am an outdoor coach and I train people in natural movement in woodlands in and around London, UK. I can't carry many things with me but this little red bag is just perfect to carry around. Has everything I need. Customer service was excellent as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not truly pocket sized, but has the basics for every day use., 31 May 2014
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
All the essentials needed for everyday day first aid. Handy to have in your bag as it's not truly pocket sized, hence loss of star.
Not useful for anything more than light applications such as cuts & grazes, but always handy to have just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 29 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Lifesystem Pocket First Aid Kit (Sports)
I wanted a first aid kit to take camping and this was just right. If I wasn't on foot I probably would have gotten a more advanced one but for basic first aid I couldn't fault this little kit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›