4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Although you look like something out of a horror movie when you put one of these face masks on, they really give a wonderfully refreshing feel to your face.
Published on 15 Feb 2009 by Ms. Deboarh Barnes

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy facial
Useful to take on holiday although not sure I reaped the amazing benefits listed on description - all marketing hype. It's ok but I'll not be ordering more as I prefer to use cream masks.
Published 22 months ago by L. Bailey

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Feb 2009
Ms. Deboarh Barnes (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
I bought them for a friend for xmas, and a couple of weeks later we had a girlie evening and used one each. It led to much laughter and we scared the pants off her husband when he came in the bedroom and saw us but they do exactly what they say on the packet.
Unlike conventional face masks there is no messy application and when its time to take them off it is just as easy and leaves your face feeling deep cleansed and smooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Product, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
These masks leave your skin feeling so fresh & skin carries a lovely glow for a few days, I suffer from dry kin around the nose & forehead & these have helped greatly, now on 2nd box & would buy more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 27 Oct 2008
He Miao - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
I'm a big fan of masks and this is one of my favorites. It got better result on my face than SKII, really great value for money! I used this over a year and always have some in stock, especially before some important event. I normally leave it on a little bit longer and then do a few mins massage. If you use it everyday for a week, my personal experience is that you will see a better result than SKII!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
I love these masks, despite them making me look like "Jason" from a horror movie whilst I'm wearing them. The mask is face shaped, with holes for the eyes, nose and mouth. I place them over my face (I usually leave on for half hour ... longer than the instructions say) and then chuck in the bin ... nothing to rinse or wipe off. My skin is growing drier as I get older and yet it always feels wonderfully hydrated after using these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
I have been using this face mask for ages now, will not buy any other, skin feels great afterwards, I suffer with sensitive skin and bad rosacea but it does not irritate my skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
The masks have a beautiful smell and it's a pleasure to relax for 15 mins while it works its magic. Can't claim that it lives up to the hype but skin does feel refreshed and moisturised for hours after. Warn anyone in the house though - the Hannibal Lector look while wearing the mask can be a bit of a shocker!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great masks!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
First bought these in Boots ages ago but notice they're rarely there now. I love them and my skin seems brighter, tighter and generally perkier after use. Much cheaper on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
Now I know the difference between a face pack and a face mask! The first time I used one of these two people commented on how well I looked the next day. I kind of wish there was a whole body equivalent! I wouldn't pay full price though as its a bit of a phaff

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your skin feel so nice, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
Love these masks! Best ones I have used so far. Loos scary to anyone who walks in with ths over your face...
Would recommend these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant masks, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Moisturiser Mask X5 (Personal Care)
I have tried sever masks over the years and these Are the most impressive. They leave the skin looking younger and taught which lasts for 2 to 3 days, will always use them and thank you for wonderful price