5.0 out of 5 stars Vox Coiled Guitar Cable, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: Vox VCC90BK Vintage Coiled Cable (Electronics)
This reviewer found that regular type guitar cables always seemed to end up being tangled underfoot. So what to do? Fortunately, this retro style cable was recommended to me. At 9 metres [when extended], I wondered if it would be too long. I need not have been concerned. It's just right for me. The robust construction and way in which the coils stay out of the way when playing have reduced the risk of tripping, or worse still, damaging my guitar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty cable nice clear sound, 13 Oct 2014
This review is from: Vox VCC90BK Vintage Coiled Cable (Electronics)
Very heavy duty cable this much better then I expected, feels very strong and thick and expands out to jump from one side of the stage to the other without worrying about tripping over the cable. Sound wise its crystal clear and just as good as the other cable I bought for £20 and this is half the price and feels and looks much better. It also has a nice VOX logo on the ends which I like too. If you love retro stuff go for this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cable but a bit heavy., 17 May 2014
Mr. N. Wilson (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vox VCC90BK Vintage Coiled Cable (Electronics)
I bought this because I was fed up with long cables getting tangled up around my gear and legs so I went for one of the coily cables.

Really good product, high quality rugged input jacks and a thick, neat coil, gives a clear and defined sound and can survive being stepped on and pulled about.

It is a bit heavy so the non angled end can look under strain and if you're using something quite light such as an audio interface on the desk it may pull it out of place a little bit so keep an eye on it when you plug it in but a great cable regardless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Curliness, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Vox VCC90BK Vintage Coiled Cable (Electronics)
Brilliant, quality components and a nice little bag to put it in. I love VOX stuff and this is a great lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 7 April 2013
Mrs. Lesley Moughtin "Manx Mike" (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vox VCC90BK Vintage Coiled Cable (Electronics)
Perfect for my husband in his 'music playroom'. Prompt delivery and a good price. We liked them so much we immediately ordered another

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Vox VCC90BK Vintage Coiled Cable (Electronics)
I always used coiled guitar leads when I started playing years ago. But very few guitar stores stock them these days. So I ordered this vintage style lead on line. I use a Vox amp so I was certain it would be of good quality. Really good decision. Good piece of kit.

Vox VCC90BK Vintage Coiled Cable