5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Toal Effects Serum/ Fabulous!
I just turned 30 and I wanted a long term skincare product that would keep my skin smooth,fade spots, minimize pores and prevent wrinkles and age lines(generally anti-ageing). Olay Total Effects Serum ticks all the boxes. Fingers crossed about the wrinkles:-)
Published on 27 April 2011 by divamom

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it
Horrid product, not a serum, it feels cheap and clammy on the skin, wouldn't recommend. My skin looked sullen and grey.
Published 6 months ago by kim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Toal Effects Serum/ Fabulous!, 27 April 2011
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Instant Smoothing Serum - 50 ml (Personal Care)
My face is noticeably smooth and I look so fresh. I use it before I apply the total effects day moisturiser and it really does what it says! I took a picture of myself within a month of using it and was amazed at how "fashion magazine cover" I looked.
A fabulous product that I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars product, 6 May 2011
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT I DO FEEL A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN I HAVE TRIED HUNDREDS OF LOTIONS AND POTIONS OVER THE YEARS AND A FORTUNE WAS SPENT TRYING EVERY CREAM I WOULD READ ABOUT IN MAGAZINES .NO MORE IM NOW FIFTY THREE I AM DELIGHTED WITH THEIR PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars feels like liquid silk, 20 April 2011
This Olay serum is fab! Goes on so smooth and a little does go a long way! makes my skin feel like silk I then follow with face cream (Olay of course) in the morning and I feel perky for the rest of the day, been using for almost 3 weeks now and I love it still loads left and has helped my combo break out skin to be clear and has an actual glow brill for possible first signs of ageing will keep buying!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the results, 22 Jun 2012
I have dry/combination skin and this has worked great, I do feel my skin is dry by the end of the day again but overall it has improved my skin and i look forward to putting it on in the morning!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Aug 2013
I prefer Olay Total effects serum because it absorbs into my skin easily & doesn't leave it feeling greasy. My skin does look better when I use it daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay total efects, 30 Dec 2012
i like this because its a serum , its not oily it suit my skin. its worth the money and i will buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 July 2014
made skin feel softer and smoother, definitely buying again and again and would recommend to anyone into serums it is the best one i have tried

5.0 out of 5 stars Face Cream, 26 April 2014
I have used this for some time now and am very pleased with it, which is why i purchased it from Amazon at a better price than over the counter. Its very soft and feels good on the skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars good serum, 3 April 2014
i've been using this for about a month now and i have really seen an improvement in my skin texture, its more balanced and smooth and also more radiant would reccomend this is a good product for a reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars most happy, 3 April 2014
i have just tried this product, it soaks in very well. 2 or 3 presses of the serum twice a day, if i remember, seems to do the job. no unpleasant smell, nearly natural.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›