5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!
Published on 31 May 2011 by nikongal

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, nice smell, sun protection is doubtful
This is a nice smelling cream, that unfortunately was too harsh for my sensitive skin. Consistency and smell are perfect however the skin got irritated and sun protection seemed inconclusive.
Published 18 months ago by tpv88

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!, 31 May 2011
Recently I decided to try some new moisturisers for comaparison and as soon as I stopped using this product my skin went all 'teenage' again - shiny, large pores and spots starting appearing - the other creams I was trying were just too heavy and not well suited to my skin. Im now 2 days back on Olay SPF15 and even after the first application my skin felt amazing and after 4 applications the clarity of my skin is vastly improving! I think Im going to stick with this now and not wander off the Olay path again. Just wish the bottle was a bit bigger so would last longer, mind you, I only use a tiny bit - not even a full pump for my face and neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay total effects day moisturiser, 21 July 2009
Lily (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I love the whole range of Olay products and use quite a few of them, but this is hands down my favorite moisturiser. My skin is sensitive and troublesome sometimes but this feels light and silky on and makes my face look smoother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 5 Nov. 2014
Love this product, I've used it for over 10 years now after I was bought 1 as a present & my Mum loves it too so I buy it for her too. I also use the fair 'hint of sunshine' one in the summer which works wonders as I have very pale skin - plus they are both spf15 so it's a handy protector for skin too

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun. 2010
Uyi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good moisturizer, I have noticed my skin feel softer and feel smoother, but I am not sure that it is the best for oily skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these creams, 27 April 2015
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Olay Total Effects is one of the few beauty products that actually do what they claim to do. The creams are rich enough to nourish the skin but not so heavy they sit on the top of the skin and make it shiny or greasy. They are delicately perfumed so pleasant to use but without being too perfumed to cause irritation. After the first week of use, I noticed a better general condition of my skin, smoother looking and felt very soft. I don't usually bother with a separate night time cream but I have to say after using this duo I think I will continue to use 2 separate creams for day and night as the difference is noticable.

Apply the day cream and wait a couple of mins for it to be absorbed before applying any foundation and it provides a really nice base which is ideal for spreading the foundation but without diluting it or making it 'slippy' on the face. These creams really should cost at least twice as much as they are just as good as more expensive creams. Olay has come a long way since the pink Ulay cream in a glass bottle days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the feel of this product on my skin, 28 Mar. 2015
Love the feel of this product on my skin. It's early days yet to say whether it makes my skin look younger but it does feel smoother already

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 14 April 2015
Sian Louise (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is the best product from Olay that I have received.
It's a really nice light cream, it applies on the skin really well and it doesn't require a lot of it, it spreads out quite nicely and evenly.
I have only been using this for a few days but I have definately noticed how lovely and soft my skin is. I might well be sleep deprived with big black bags under my eyes but my skin is looking pretty darn good :-)
I think this is a great price for this product and I shall definitely be getting some more of it in the future :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent day moisturiser., 1 April 2014
This is a lovely moisturiser for the money, and much cheaper on Amazon than in the shops. I have very sensitive skin but this moisturiser suits my skin perfectly. It is silky smooth and light and absorbs into the skin leaving it soft and not at all greasy. I'm not sure if it has changed the appearance of my wrinkles at all though. Serums are probably better at reducing the appearance of wrinkles but the serums don't seem to agree with my skin. I'm happy enough to be moisturised and spot free. I'll put up with my wrinkles.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUSYYY, 6 May 2011
A WONDERFUL PRODUCT I WILL CERTAINLY BUY THIS AMAZING PRODUCT AGAIN AS I HAVE DRY SKIN GREAT FOR WRINKLES MAKES YOU TEN YEARS YOUNGER

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, nice smell, sun protection is doubtful, 13 Nov. 2013