5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!
Published on 31 May 2011 by nikongal

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for oily skin
I purchased this day moisturiser along with the night cream. The night cream is fantastic, but I can't say the same about the day cream. I find it a bit too thick and after a couple of hours, my face looks very greasy and shiny. I have to re-powder throughout the day. It may be better for ladies with dry skin.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!, 31 May 2011
Recently I decided to try some new moisturisers for comaparison and as soon as I stopped using this product my skin went all 'teenage' again - shiny, large pores and spots starting appearing - the other creams I was trying were just too heavy and not well suited to my skin. Im now 2 days back on Olay SPF15 and even after the first application my skin felt amazing and after 4 applications the clarity of my skin is vastly improving! I think Im going to stick with this now and not wander off the Olay path again. Just wish the bottle was a bit bigger so would last longer, mind you, I only use a tiny bit - not even a full pump for my face and neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUSYYY, 6 May 2011
A WONDERFUL PRODUCT I WILL CERTAINLY BUY THIS AMAZING PRODUCT AGAIN AS I HAVE DRY SKIN GREAT FOR WRINKLES MAKES YOU TEN YEARS YOUNGER

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay total effects day moisturiser, 21 July 2009
Lily (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I love the whole range of Olay products and use quite a few of them, but this is hands down my favorite moisturiser. My skin is sensitive and troublesome sometimes but this feels light and silky on and makes my face look smoother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun. 2010
Uyi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good moisturizer, I have noticed my skin feel softer and feel smoother, but I am not sure that it is the best for oily skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturiser!, 9 July 2009
Mr. J. Green - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Night Anti-Ageing Moisturiser - 50 ml (Personal Care)
I have used this product for quite a while now and am pleased that a moisturiser at such a good price can deliver as well, if not better than higher priced brands. Makes my skin feel quenched every time I use it. Marvellous! Maria x (not Jamie)

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay, 15 Aug. 2010
Mrs. T. W. Armeson "Thelma" (YORKSHIRE ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Always use Olay, love the product I bought and it is cheaper than the high st shops. Be coming again soon. Thank You.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 29 Nov. 2013
REALLY LIKE THIS MOISTURISER, I HAVE SPENT A FORTUNE ON BOTTLES OF EMPTY PROMISES IN THE PASS , BUT OLAY IS A GOOD PRICE AND DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Moisturiser, 15 Nov. 2009
Very Please with my pruchase from Amazon of the Olay Day Moisturiser. Great price and delivery was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 5 Nov. 2014
Love this product, I've used it for over 10 years now after I was bought 1 as a present & my Mum loves it too so I buy it for her too. I also use the fair 'hint of sunshine' one in the summer which works wonders as I have very pale skin - plus they are both spf15 so it's a handy protector for skin too

5.0 out of 5 stars An attractively presented set of skin care, really pleasant to use that promises premium results., 29 Mar. 2015
A. I. McCulloch "Andrea" (Co Durham) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Olay Total Effects moisturisers have been on the market for a few years now, this duo pack of two pump dispensers neatly combines the day and night creams in one purchase. Pump dispensers are more hygenic than jars, and these do work well, dispensing small amounts of the light creams, making them economical to use.
The creams are packaged together in an attractive box.

The anti-ageing day cream offers a mid-range skin protection factor of 15; this daily moisturiser has recently been reformulated, so now contains 40% more vitamin B3 than previously. This is a very lightly tinted cream that is instantly absorbed into the skin when applied, with no greasy after - feel .There is no unpleasant smell, and I've had no reaction to it whatsoever. The day cream does offer the caution that it shouldn't be used on eyebrows or near the hairline.
The seven in one benefits claimed are smoothness of fine lines and wrinkles, aiding skin to maintain existing moisture, making skin tone even, minimising pores, making skin texture smoother and more even, enhancing brightness and hydrating the skin.
Both night and day creams claim these benefits.
These are fairly sweeping claims, but there's no denying that my skin does still feel soft and well cared for after a few days use of both day and night creams and that this is a very pleasant product to use.
It's worth noting that these aren't the usual 50 ml pump dispensers - they hold 13ml less product at 37ml, so pricewise they may not be quite the bargain they appear, but this is still a good buy for the quality delivered by the products.

Summary: An attractively presented set of skin care, really pleasant to use that promises premium results.