5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!
Published on 31 May 2011 by nikongal

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, nice smell, sun protection is doubtful
This is a nice smelling cream, that unfortunately was too harsh for my sensitive skin. Consistency and smell are perfect however the skin got irritated and sun protection seemed inconclusive.
Published 17 months ago by tpv88

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!, 31 May 2011
Recently I decided to try some new moisturisers for comaparison and as soon as I stopped using this product my skin went all 'teenage' again - shiny, large pores and spots starting appearing - the other creams I was trying were just too heavy and not well suited to my skin. Im now 2 days back on Olay SPF15 and even after the first application my skin felt amazing and after 4 applications the clarity of my skin is vastly improving! I think Im going to stick with this now and not wander off the Olay path again. Just wish the bottle was a bit bigger so would last longer, mind you, I only use a tiny bit - not even a full pump for my face and neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay total effects day moisturiser, 21 July 2009
Lily (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I love the whole range of Olay products and use quite a few of them, but this is hands down my favorite moisturiser. My skin is sensitive and troublesome sometimes but this feels light and silky on and makes my face look smoother.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 29 Nov. 2013
REALLY LIKE THIS MOISTURISER, I HAVE SPENT A FORTUNE ON BOTTLES OF EMPTY PROMISES IN THE PASS , BUT OLAY IS A GOOD PRICE AND DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 5 Nov. 2014
Love this product, I've used it for over 10 years now after I was bought 1 as a present & my Mum loves it too so I buy it for her too. I also use the fair 'hint of sunshine' one in the summer which works wonders as I have very pale skin - plus they are both spf15 so it's a handy protector for skin too

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun. 2010
Uyi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good moisturizer, I have noticed my skin feel softer and feel smoother, but I am not sure that it is the best for oily skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the feel of this product on my skin, 28 Mar. 2015
Love the feel of this product on my skin. It's early days yet to say whether it makes my skin look younger but it does feel smoother already

5.0 out of 5 stars does it for me., 3 Jan. 2015
annie (lancashire) - See all my reviews
i team mine with the olay facial cleanser. I have used clinque for years, although i fine the mild face wash very good i thought the creams are very expensive and leave my skin in the same condition. This however is much - much cheaper and has helped my skin. i suffer redness and very oily t zone, although the oil has not gone it has improved, the same with the redness. i have found my skin less spotty and my make up stays longer and no more flakiness. Im impressed with my skin, and more so with the price. I would recommend anyone who is unsure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent day moisturiser., 1 April 2014
This is a lovely moisturiser for the money, and much cheaper on Amazon than in the shops. I have very sensitive skin but this moisturiser suits my skin perfectly. It is silky smooth and light and absorbs into the skin leaving it soft and not at all greasy. I'm not sure if it has changed the appearance of my wrinkles at all though. Serums are probably better at reducing the appearance of wrinkles but the serums don't seem to agree with my skin. I'm happy enough to be moisturised and spot free. I'll put up with my wrinkles.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUSYYY, 6 May 2011
A WONDERFUL PRODUCT I WILL CERTAINLY BUY THIS AMAZING PRODUCT AGAIN AS I HAVE DRY SKIN GREAT FOR WRINKLES MAKES YOU TEN YEARS YOUNGER

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, nice smell, sun protection is doubtful, 13 Nov. 2013