5.0 out of 5 stars Love these creams

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 2 months ago by Marand

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay total effects day moisturiser, 21 July 2009
Lily (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I love the whole range of Olay products and use quite a few of them, but this is hands down my favorite moisturiser. My skin is sensitive and troublesome sometimes but this feels light and silky on and makes my face look smoother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!, 31 May 2011
Recently I decided to try some new moisturisers for comaparison and as soon as I stopped using this product my skin went all 'teenage' again - shiny, large pores and spots starting appearing - the other creams I was trying were just too heavy and not well suited to my skin. Im now 2 days back on Olay SPF15 and even after the first application my skin felt amazing and after 4 applications the clarity of my skin is vastly improving! I think Im going to stick with this now and not wander off the Olay path again. Just wish the bottle was a bit bigger so would last longer, mind you, I only use a tiny bit - not even a full pump for my face and neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 5 Nov. 2014
Love this product, I've used it for over 10 years now after I was bought 1 as a present & my Mum loves it too so I buy it for her too. I also use the fair 'hint of sunshine' one in the summer which works wonders as I have very pale skin - plus they are both spf15 so it's a handy protector for skin too

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 May 2015
Marand - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
For some time now I have been using Boots Protect and Perfect range (and before that mainly Decleor or, when I could find it in the UK, Nuxe). I have also used Olay's basic skincare range in the past which I have found to be fine too. I am in my 50s but (so I'm told) I have good skin. I had run out of day cream and picked this one up in the supermarket based on Olay's reputation and thinking that it would be suitable for my more mature skin. I really don't like it - it seems to just sit on my skin, rather than being absorbed, and has a sort of greasy texture whilst at the same time feeling that it is drying out my skin. I wouldn't buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun. 2015
Amazon customer (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Night Anti-Ageing Moisturiser - 50 ml (Personal Care)
I have tried many face creams from Dior, The Body Shop and L'Oréal over the years and decided to give Total Effects a go. I tried the day cream Total Effects with SPF along with this night cream and also the Total Effects eye cream. I was pleasantly surprised all three are excellent, I noticed my skin was very well moisturised, not at all sticky, very smooth and bright. Previously I had been using Dior for over £100 for the face cream set and when I swapped to Total Effects I noticed no decline in my skin, in fact I preferred it and it's a fraction of the cost. You only need a pea-sized amount and it lasts for ages. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun. 2010
Uyi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good moisturizer, I have noticed my skin feel softer and feel smoother, but I am not sure that it is the best for oily skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these creams, 27 April 2015
TheShopaholic (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Olay Total Effects is one of the few beauty products that actually do what they claim to do. The creams are rich enough to nourish the skin but not so heavy they sit on the top of the skin and make it shiny or greasy. They are delicately perfumed so pleasant to use but without being too perfumed to cause irritation. After the first week of use, I noticed a better general condition of my skin, smoother looking and felt very soft. I don't usually bother with a separate night time cream but I have to say after using this duo I think I will continue to use 2 separate creams for day and night as the difference is noticable.

Apply the day cream and wait a couple of mins for it to be absorbed before applying any foundation and it provides a really nice base which is ideal for spreading the foundation but without diluting it or making it 'slippy' on the face. These creams really should cost at least twice as much as they are just as good as more expensive creams. Olay has come a long way since the pink Ulay cream in a glass bottle days.

1.0 out of 5 stars No no no, 11 Aug. 2014
Used once and the skin turned bright red within 10 hours. It looked as if I had had acid thrown in my face and had caused facial burning. So can not recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the feel of this product on my skin, 28 Mar. 2015
Love the feel of this product on my skin. It's early days yet to say whether it makes my skin look younger but it does feel smoother already

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent day moisturiser., 1 April 2014
This is a lovely moisturiser for the money, and much cheaper on Amazon than in the shops. I have very sensitive skin but this moisturiser suits my skin perfectly. It is silky smooth and light and absorbs into the skin leaving it soft and not at all greasy. I'm not sure if it has changed the appearance of my wrinkles at all though. Serums are probably better at reducing the appearance of wrinkles but the serums don't seem to agree with my skin. I'm happy enough to be moisturised and spot free. I'll put up with my wrinkles.