5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!
Published on 31 May 2011 by nikongal

1.0 out of 5 stars Too sticky
I bought this on the strength of the many positive reviews. It obviously suits many people very well.

I find that even a thin layer remains sticky hours later. I don't like sticking to the pillow case, and got up and washed the cream off!

I persevered for a few days & nights, but I don't think I'll use it again, hence the one star as I've wasted my...
Published 9 months ago by Josephine

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!, 31 May 2011
Recently I decided to try some new moisturisers for comaparison and as soon as I stopped using this product my skin went all 'teenage' again - shiny, large pores and spots starting appearing - the other creams I was trying were just too heavy and not well suited to my skin. Im now 2 days back on Olay SPF15 and even after the first application my skin felt amazing and after 4 applications the clarity of my skin is vastly improving! I think Im going to stick with this now and not wander off the Olay path again. Just wish the bottle was a bit bigger so would last longer, mind you, I only use a tiny bit - not even a full pump for my face and neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUSYYY, 6 May 2011
A WONDERFUL PRODUCT I WILL CERTAINLY BUY THIS AMAZING PRODUCT AGAIN AS I HAVE DRY SKIN GREAT FOR WRINKLES MAKES YOU TEN YEARS YOUNGER

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay total effects day moisturiser, 21 July 2009
Lily (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I love the whole range of Olay products and use quite a few of them, but this is hands down my favorite moisturiser. My skin is sensitive and troublesome sometimes but this feels light and silky on and makes my face look smoother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun. 2010
Uyi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good moisturizer, I have noticed my skin feel softer and feel smoother, but I am not sure that it is the best for oily skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturiser!, 9 July 2009
Mr. J. Green - See all my reviews
This review is from: Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Night Anti-Ageing Moisturiser - 50 ml (Personal Care)
I have used this product for quite a while now and am pleased that a moisturiser at such a good price can deliver as well, if not better than higher priced brands. Makes my skin feel quenched every time I use it. Marvellous! Maria x (not Jamie)

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay, 15 Aug. 2010
Mrs. T. W. Armeson "Thelma" (YORKSHIRE ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Always use Olay, love the product I bought and it is cheaper than the high st shops. Be coming again soon. Thank You.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 29 Nov. 2013
REALLY LIKE THIS MOISTURISER, I HAVE SPENT A FORTUNE ON BOTTLES OF EMPTY PROMISES IN THE PASS , BUT OLAY IS A GOOD PRICE AND DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Moisturiser, 15 Nov. 2009
Very Please with my pruchase from Amazon of the Olay Day Moisturiser. Great price and delivery was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apply and go, 9 July 2014
This was for a family member who has used Olay for years, and I bought this new range 7 in one for her to see what she thought. It is lovely and she thinks the fragrance has improved and the texture is better. She also said, "Stays on a lot longer, I applied once in the morning and forgot."
Splendid words..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 5 Nov. 2014
Love this product, I've used it for over 10 years now after I was bought 1 as a present & my Mum loves it too so I buy it for her too. I also use the fair 'hint of sunshine' one in the summer which works wonders as I have very pale skin - plus they are both spf15 so it's a handy protector for skin too