5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!
Published on 22 July 2011 by sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Rehydrating Lotion SPF 15
Have use Olay products for years. This was a new one to me and after using it (11 days ago) my skin has still not recovered from chronic itching and irritation. My advice, try it out on a small area first!
Published 19 months ago by GRN

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Olay SPF 15 Regenerist Moisturiser Rehydrating UV Lotion (Personal Care)
this produt is amazing! I'm 37 years old with combination skin, prone to breakouts at the jaw line, so it's hard to find an anti-aging cream that doesn't make things worst... This lotion is the best product I'v ever tried, I can really see the results (even skin tone, wrinkles made invisible, very soft skin..) with absolutely no "side effects". It's much better than the more expensive similar products I've ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars No. 1!, 27 May 2010
This is the No. 1 daytime moisturiser. Used it for years - tried others on the odd occasion but they just don't compare. Not greasy, goes into the skin easily and excellent under makeup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion, 22 Feb 2012
This is a fantastic lotion. It is light and not greasy. It has a mild.pleasant fragrance. It works just as well as the more expensive cremes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect for me, 19 Feb 2012
I am not normally one for raving on about a beauty product, but I have been using Olay Regenerist rehydrating lotion for the past one month and I think I have to shout about it! My skin looks beautiful and healthy using this lotion. It sinks right in, leaves no white 'sheen', and is the first moisturiser I've tried that works perfect for me. I have dark skin and stupidly took it for granted that I could go through life without much sun-protection, then got to my early 30s and noticed dark marks, freckle-like blemishes and uneven skin tone. Obviously I can't undo any sun damage from before but I feel better now I'm using something to protect my face from harsh UV rays. What I didn't count on is how lovely it makes my skin look and feel. My spots and dry areas have noticeably cleared up, and now I only need to use a gentle soap and some water to cleanse my face everyday. Once I have moisturised with Regenerist rehydrating lotion, I find I don't need any complicated toners or cleansers. It's light-wearing and I even feel confident enough to go out without foundation (but not concealer!) because my skin's looking that good. My only gripe is that for the [full] price, it is quite a small bottle for something you might want to reapply more than once during the day; I might not have tried it if it were not for the discount offer. Also it doesn't taste that great, so try not to get too much on your lips while applying! Besides that, I am so impressed I have gone and bought another bottle while the product is still on offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 8 Jun 2010
V. Owen "Ginny" (Stafford) - See all my reviews
I love this product, its great for my skin and always leaves it feeling well moisturised. Quick delivery which is great and the price is much lower than in any of the shops. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 5 Mar 2012
Sister G (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
Have been using Olay (then Ulay) products since I was 19 and am now 53 years old and i am constantly complimented on my "fresh faced look" and smooth wrinkle free skin. Its important to moisturise the skin and I find Olay Regenerist just right for my combination skin, its not greasy and my face does not feel taut or dry at the end of the day. I started off using the pink beauty fluid in my teens and have progressed to the rehydrating lotion and serum to maintain my "fresh faced look".

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Mar 2010
Lovely product. Easy to use, softens my mature and quite dry skin, non greasy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Olay Regenerist Rehydrating Lotion SPF 15, 12 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars When your satisfied you go back for more., 25 Aug 2010
Stewart Martin "Yorkie" (Rotherham, England) - See all my reviews
Purchased this item from Pharmacy Place on several occations,
it's just what the Wife wants at a great price, Recomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic moisturiser..., 6 May 2011
This moisturiser is lovely and light and easily absorbed. Great to have sun protection included in it. I saw it in Boots at 25 today so it's great to find it at a bargain price on amazon!