5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cream for the price range.
Although the SPF (15) isn't as high as some of the Olay range, this is an ideal cream for every season except perhaps high summer (assuming we actually get a summer in the UK). It's not too heavy, but has enough substance for it to be used quite sparingly; it rubs in very well .

Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by A. I. McCulloch

2.0 out of 5 stars OK - not brilliant
I found this cream a little too light and I haven't noticed any visable results since first use - about a month ago. I have found the Regenerist range to be far better than this cream - you get what you pay for.
Published on 21 Aug. 2012 by Izzy45

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cream for the price range., 7 Jan. 2013
A. I. McCulloch "Andrea" (Co Durham) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-ageing Moisturiser Day Cream SPF15 - 50 ml (Personal Care)

It is ideal for my normal skin - it's actually recommended for all skin types - the non-greasy feel makes it suitable for oily skin, but it has enough richness for normal -to - dry skin too. Really dry mature skin would perhaps benefit from a richer product.

The cream is white, unlike the yellow 'classic' anti-wrinkle range, with a very light and pleasant fragrance. It compares extremely well to products at 2 - 3 x the RRP.

Regarding the 'firm and lift' claims, long-term use will be needed to decide this but it doesn't have the unpleasant tightening sensation of some more expensive products that just provide temporary results.

Having purchased from Amazon, I was delighted with both the price and time taken to deliver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant smell, feels appeasing when applying, sinks into my skin & leaves me feeling fresh., 16 Dec. 2014
This moisturizer is just prefect for my skin. I find it difficult to get a moisturizer for my skin as many are too heavy & sit on my skin & others leave my skin dry. This product has a pleasant smell, feels appeasing when applying, sinks into my skin & leaves me feeling fresh. I am unsure of any calms about 'firm & lift' or 'wrinkle' products as I think nature is nature & we age as a normal part of the life cycle. But as a moisturizer I love this product. It is perfect for my skin. Love too the way Amazon can offer occasional discounts...nothing like a bargain to please a woman!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Nov. 2013
Anita (Albufeira, Portugal) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my friend as she never wears any creams... and she thinks its amazing as she has very sensitive skin...she loves it and i love it because her skin looks a lot better since she begun using this... 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars olay anti wrinkle, 26 May 2014
This is a great day cream. I have a dry skin and in our climate I require to always use cream and I find olay creams excellent .

2.0 out of 5 stars OK - not brilliant, 21 Aug. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 3 May 2014
Another cream to my collection, its nice and light, and I think my skin is a bit firmer. Good price so I'd buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 17 Feb. 2014
These didn't compare with similar shop bought creams. Out of interest I bought others from the High Street; the consistency was as different as the packaging (I as warned that the latter would be different) - I didn't expect any other difference. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love this stuff., 9 Dec. 2013
I get through a tub a month , great value thick effective moisturiser.
good for elbows , hands , face.
I am very sensitive to creams if coloured and perfumed they cause eye irritated eyes.
This cream does not irritate my eyes.
I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars this cream is great. just right for my type of, 29 Jan. 2015
this cream is great.just right for my type of skin'

3.0 out of 5 stars ant-wrinkle cream, 13 Mar. 2014
I bought this cream on a whim,( as we women tend to do ) but I don't use it anymore as I have gone back to not using any moisture on my skin, but I didn't find it to be any better than any other normal moisturizer cream