5.0 out of 5 stars Night Cream
Oil of OLAY in my opinion is up there with the rest of the MOST expensive creams, I have tried most of them in my time and for value for money this hits the spot, I hope it doesn't change.
Published on 19 Dec. 2009 by Sanny

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great
I would say this is a very average night cream. It smells nice and feels nice but it tends to lay on the skin rather than absorb into it.
Published on 21 April 2013 by miss n a homer-earley

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Cream, 19 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-Ageing Moisturiser Night Cream - 50 ml  (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 15 Jun. 2009
Following a pay cut at work due to the credit crunch I decided to cut spending in every area of my life which included my skin care routine! I was using an expensive brand but decided to use Oil of Olay as I had heard good things about it.

This cream is actually so much better than the pricey brand! I have combination skin which varies between oily and dry but it went on really well, and even after just the first night of using it my skin feels so much more softer and smooth, I would definately recommend it! Quick delivery from Amazon too.

I am now going to dry their day cream!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 14 April 2010
I tried this for the first time about a week back . The results are dramatic.

I had neglected my skin for a while and I'm amazed with the result the cream gives. Skin feels dewy soft and refreshed. Love the product! Recommend to all :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin!, 12 Jun. 2011
I use this product all the time. It makes my skin feel soft and works as well as more expensive brands. At the price I paid, it's a bargin!

4.0 out of 5 stars buy olay regenerist instead, 13 Mar. 2012
This is a good product, you can see some results, but with olay regenerist products you will be way more satisfied.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great, 21 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 Oct. 2013
i'm 24 with frown lines and smile lines (curse of the super wrinkly parents) and i bought this along with the eye gel, it's a really very nice cream, and i feel it makes my skin glow and look smoother, its made me feel better about my wrinkles whether it's helped or not.
will definitely be buying more once i run out, good sized tub, not greasy, can apply before bed and before make up in the morning.
(which helps combat the curse of concealer sneaking into your wrinkles and making them look worse!!) really very nice cream, good delivery and packaging, i recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars it does act as a good moisturiser, not greasy and smells nice, 19 July 2014
Not sure this really does anything, I imagine this is the usual 'anti wrinkle' placebo to make people think they're looking younger when it does very little. it does act as a good moisturiser, not greasy and smells nice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice texture, but it makes my face sting!, 19 May 2012
I thought I'd give this a try, as I'm tight on money at the moment and can't afford my usual night cream.

The texture is good, really creamy and smells nice, however about an hour after I applied it, my face begun to sting and became a bit red. I hate my face being red, so I washed my face and sure enough the stinging abated. I think I'll probably pass at using this, and just save up for my usual cream. It might have had good effects on my skin had it not stung!

3.0 out of 5 stars Olay night cream, 14 Feb. 2013
Again a good night moisturiser, i have yet to see any improvement in any wrinkles, a good price for a good moisturiser.