5.0 out of 5 stars Night Cream
Oil of OLAY in my opinion is up there with the rest of the MOST expensive creams, I have tried most of them in my time and for value for money this hits the spot, I hope it doesn't change.
Published on 19 Dec. 2009 by Sanny

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed.
I had been using the day and night cream for about a year, and had lovely smooth wrinkle free skin, of which I was pleased with just turning 40, then I stared to get bright red cheeks after using the creams and violent head aches.

Published 19 months ago by Obivain1

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Cream, 19 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm and Lift Anti-Ageing Moisturiser Night Cream - 50 ml  (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 15 Jun. 2009
Following a pay cut at work due to the credit crunch I decided to cut spending in every area of my life which included my skin care routine! I was using an expensive brand but decided to use Oil of Olay as I had heard good things about it.

This cream is actually so much better than the pricey brand! I have combination skin which varies between oily and dry but it went on really well, and even after just the first night of using it my skin feels so much more softer and smooth, I would definately recommend it! Quick delivery from Amazon too.

I am now going to dry their day cream!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 14 April 2010
I tried this for the first time about a week back . The results are dramatic.

I had neglected my skin for a while and I'm amazed with the result the cream gives. Skin feels dewy soft and refreshed. Love the product! Recommend to all :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargin!, 12 Jun. 2011
I use this product all the time. It makes my skin feel soft and works as well as more expensive brands. At the price I paid, it's a bargin!

4.0 out of 5 stars buy olay regenerist instead, 13 Mar. 2012
This is a good product, you can see some results, but with olay regenerist products you will be way more satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars When you wake your skin feels like silk, 31 Jan. 2013
It goes on easily and doesn't feel heavy or greasy like some night creams and when you wake up your skin feels silky soft and not at all dry.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed., 7 Aug. 2013

when I stopped using the cream my skin redness went, I tried using again 4 months later same reaction, I can only asume there is something in this which irrotates sensitive skin like mine, although this product claims to be suitable for sensitive skin types.

Its a real shame as the results before the red allergice reation were amazing!
Im going to try the sensistive anti wrinkle range.

I manage to use the firm and lift eye gel ok with no problems, and the refreshing olay face wash too.

I've had the same problem with other products, garnier for example, I can use thier cleansing wipes, and cleansing lotion, but can't use any of thier face creams or els bright red beetroot face, extreamly painfull.

All I will say is be carefull as dermologicy tested doesn't always mean it will be safe on sensitive skin types.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great, 21 April 2013
I would say this is a very average night cream. It smells nice and feels nice but it tends to lay on the skin rather than absorb into it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cream, no effect on signs of ageing., 2 Feb. 2014
I have been using this cream in combination with the olay daily regenerating serum, which I really love.

I use this cream basically as a carrier, to make it easier to use the serum. I tend to use about a pea sized amount of serum with about twice as much cream, mix them and apply.

The cream has a nice medium texture, and a very inoffensive smell. I have some issues with dryness sometimes, and this cream is moisturising enough without causing me any problems with oiliness so far.

Overall, it hasn't made a noticeable difference to how old my skin looks, but the cream has a nice texture and balance between moisturising/being too heavy, and I really like it as a night moisturiser.

3.0 out of 5 stars it does act as a good moisturiser, not greasy and smells nice, 19 July 2014
Not sure this really does anything, I imagine this is the usual 'anti wrinkle' placebo to make people think they're looking younger when it does very little. it does act as a good moisturiser, not greasy and smells nice.