4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and good value
In the market of protein bars it is hard to find anything decent for less than £1 per bar even when bought in bulk. I bought these for the simple fact that they are relatively cheap.

Published 21 months ago by GOTTON

3.0 out of 5 stars Almond flavour overpowering
Purchased after reading reviews i was looking for a good ingredient bar to replace eating chocolate bars and also the high protein content made it a good option as i work out twice a week. But i find the almond flavour a bit too strong and also on reading the ingredients they contain hydrolised gelatine which is not good so will not be purchasing again.
Published 20 months ago by mr m

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and good value, 20 Mar 2013

Now that they are here I am pleasantly surprised to find that they are quite tasty. As with a lot of protein flapjacks there is a slightly powdery texture to them as well as a bit of a tang to the after taste. These drawbacks are minor however and all in all for the price these are a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously moreish and a great texture too! LOVE `EM!, 8 Mar 2013
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
OMFG!!! Damn these are tasty! These are almost better than snack bars from the local corner shop! Forget 'get some nuts!' get some of these!!! Plus they're not only super tasty, on Amazon they're great value too!

I first discovered these bars in my local Holland & Barett health store and bought a few of them in a couple of different flavours - I'm a fan of almonds and I'm a fan of cherries, and I'm a major fan of the both together, so this was one of the first flavours I picked up to try.

At two-fifty a pop though, they might be tasty but they weren't cheap. So I had a little peruse on Amazon and found the same bars here at a fraction of the price. Do the maths - a box like this would cost me around sixty quid when bought on the highstreet.

However, luckily, thanks to Amazon, I can now pick these tasty treats up and still pay the mortgage. It works out well because now I can be healthy and still have a home to live in.

The texture of these bars is the best I've come across in any protein bar so far. Some are too tough, some are too chewy, others are too powdery - but these - these my friends are like something out of Goldielocks and the Three Bears... just right.

They are soft and oaty, yet firm too. They taste a bit like Battenburg cake (so steer clear of them and try another flavour if you don't like that cake or marzipan) and the oaty bar has a yogurt or white chocolate coatin along the bottom.

These are truly delicious in my opinion and if you're after a protein bar I say this is the one to go for... I've tried and reviewed a lot of protein bars on Amazon, and I tend to say that in all my reviews (because genuinely, each bar I buy is better than the last) but I don't think I'll ever be saying it again, as I can't cant ever see a protein bar being more tasty than this.

Here are the stats per bar:

Fat = 6.7g
of which are saturates = 2.6g
Dietary fibre = 2.7g
Sodium = 0.019g

Allergy advice: Made in a factory that also handles nuts and contains Gluten, Soya and Milk

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously moreish & a great texture too - Love 'em!, 13 Mar 2013
The Truth "How it is" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Here are the stats per bar:

of which are saturates = 2.6g
Dietary fibre = 2.7g
Sodium = 0.019g

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome flavor !, 5 Sep 2013
i think from the CNP range this is the best taste and i used ( cherry almond, chocolate orange, chocolate) this one is the best in my opinion. taste pretty much like sweet snack.

NOTE: ordered multiple times from amazon last delivery had missing film outside the box and 2 Bars missing! 22 instead of 24. too much hassle to send it back so check on arrival... dissapointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, 18 Sep 2014
This is the first protein bar (chocolate orange flavour) I've tried and was very pleasantly surprised. Nice texture, decent taste and quite satisfying. I wouldn't go so far as saying they are nicer than "regular" chocolate/oat bars but, given the huge health benefits over regular bars, and for sheer convenience, I will be eating lots more of them. Very reasonable price too at just 75p each (£17.99 for 24). Will order more before the price changes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Flapjacks, 8 Aug 2013
These Flapjacks are so nice, just the right size and texture, love the taste. I always put one in my lunchbox and always look forward to eating it, sometimes I'm naughty and eat two.

5.0 out of 5 stars brought as a present for my father, 13 July 2013
my father goes through quite a lot of these as he loves weight lifting and vigorous training and find these a perfect supplement

5.0 out of 5 stars nice & tasty, 4 July 2013
they were lovely they were that nice i was eating two a day instead of one a day like i said i was going to

5.0 out of 5 stars CNP Professional Flapjacks, 3 July 2013
Charlie Green (Buckinghamshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Big fan of these flapjacks - great, convenient way to get good quality nutrition into your daily routine, meaning you cover well and don't miss a meal!

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service but taste horrible!, 10 Jun 2013
There are only two things I don't like - marmite and tinned tuna. Now there are three things I don't like, They sound dilicous in the description but after one bite it feels and tastes like rubber and I couldn't eat anymore. Having a look at it, it also looks like some sort of rubber, there's no oats in site. This is obviously a good source of protein but that is only if you can bare to eat it. Passed these over to a friend so he can enjoy them....

Sticking to the shakes!