4.0 out of 5 stars The buck Stops here.
For those not inclined or without the time to mix creatine, whey and various complex carbohydrates and vitamins etc. the 'all in one' supplements are a natural choice - the downsides being typically, an increased cost per daily serving and/or an issue with the taste and mixability of the product coupled sometimes with concerns about the quality of ingredients...
Published on 26 May 2009 by Spjtnecniv

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but be sure to get the 'native whey' version...
The product is good but beware of sellers that have older batches. Reflex changed the formula not so long ago and in my opinion it is an improvement. 'MN Supplements' sent me a tub that had a month left on the BBE and the taste was quite a bit different to what i'm used to with One Stop, they, of course, couldn't do anything about it as it had been opened (quite how i'd...
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by Adam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The buck Stops here., 26 May 2009
Spjtnecniv "SPJ" (Nottingham England) - See all my reviews

- Reflex products have always been held in high regard by those au fait with training and supplementation, their take on the 'all in one,' 'One stop' makes a point of answering all the above elements with in terms of quantity, effectively 900 grams more of the powder than a (the?) main competitor - giving a viable month's supply, smooth mixing, a not disagreable taste and undeniable results - the addition of probiotics and the use of milled oat powder as the carb element coupled with a high grade creatine content means that this product stands figuratively, head and shoulders above the competitors in terms of price, volume and quality, obviously, someone at Reflex has thought these disparate elements through.

- I also suffer from a slight lactose intolerance agravated by poorer quality whey products - I have no negative effects from any Reflex items I have used - I suspect the probiotic is instrumental here as well.

- Add to the above, delivery so fast that the Amazon feedback sytem refuses to accept the product might have already arrived and you have an excellent, time saving supplement that I can wholeheartedly endorse - provided of course the necessary training is completed - It's good but not that good...

4.0 out of 5 stars No better and no worse than others., 14 Jun 2009
Enzo Ferrari (Sunny Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
After a few years of using Maximuscle products I switched to this to try something different, plus it was a couple of pounds cheaper than Progain Extreme which is my usual. My first impressions were to wonder why it has to be packed in such a huge drum? I understand the powder will have settled some during transit, but not this much, the drum is barely half full. Its size, plus the fact that it is round, makes it harder to find a space to keep it in my already crammed kitchen. Not a deal breaker, but annoying when its not necessary. The powder mixes OK with a fork, but it much better with a hand blender, producing a smooth and quite thick shake with quite a bit of froth on top, like a milkshake. I use ice water,because I prefer to drink it cold. The flavour is OK, no worse than Maximuscle, but no better either. So far I would say that I have not noticed any major difference in results between the two products. I dont think you should expect to suddenly bulk up or get big muscles taking any of these things, the effect will be more gradual and in my case I guess I am gaining about 1 to 2kg of muscle a month, it could possibly have been more but I do a lot of tough cardio as well as training with weights, so I burn a lot of calories. You may have different results. I like the idea that One Stop contains a lot of vitamins, saving on buying those seperately, but Im not sure I get on with the "Yakult type" bacteria cultures in it, I think they gave me a rather upset gut, at least for the first few weeks, although that seems to have settled down now.
All in all, I will buy this again, especially if it stays cheaper than Progain Extreme, but equally, I would swap back in a heartbeat if the price swings the other way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best shake on the market!, 18 Sep 2010
The reason i'm writing this is because this product truly deserves praise as it is far superior than most other products and it tastes great!

I'm going to keep this brief but....

This is by far the best protein/one stop shake on the market.

Is full of crucial ingredients, vitamins and minerals and a daily serving of 75g of protein. google maximuscle vs reflex one stop for a decent independent review as to why this is the best.

I've tried loads of shakes before and always thought they tasted foul but most do the job so I just carried on taking them.

I used to use Maximuscle cyclone but always hated the taste.

THIS HOWEVER TASTES FANTASTIC! especially when mixed with milk rather than water.
Literally tastes like an oreo cookie milkshake and has a slight oat taste.

i'm so glad I bought this and will never go back to any of te other shakes i've tried.

chocolate is my favourite flavour.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best All-In-One Protein Shake In My opinion!!!, 28 May 2011
i am extremely glad with this purchase. It provides all the ingredients and nutrition to gain strength and definition whilst maintaining/gaining lean mass. It is terrific for beginners/hard-gainers, it is better or par with maximuscle-cyclone, and it is quality and quantity for price. The chocolate taste is horrible at first but once you get used to it, it doesn't taste that bad, after all you drink protein shake to develop your physique not for the taste of it lol. Overall Absolutley amazing. Reflex one-stop i salut you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 21 Jan 2010
Mr. Neil D. Barnett "Neil" (Aberdeen, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This really does do it all!! A good mix of protein, carbs and creatine that fills you up, prevents energy slumps post-workout and feeds the muscles - all in one go. And, importantly, it actually tastes good too - at least, the strawberry flavour does - I haven't tried the others yet.

Price is also a winner in this instance as it can be as high as 40.00 depending on where you shop.

All in all though, an excellent product for anyone serious about what they put into their body after a hard workout, I'd have no hesitation in recommending it to anyone, and I'll certainly be using it from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Good flavour, play alot of sport and recover much quicker when using reflex

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst protein i've ever had, 14 Jun 2014
I bought this product because it seemed reasonable in terms of cost per serving and nutrional value per serving, which it still probably is.
Worst tasting protein i've ever tried, the smell of it is kind of akin to the smell of a pets at home, cheap dog biscuits or something, it's so strange, but the taste is like you described chocolate to someone who'd never tasted it and just made up for it with an abundance of cheap sweeteners.. It doesn't mix very well either.

The scoop included for me wasn't actually the correct scoop size for the shake, which i think is pretty stupid as this is something you just expect to be correct, had i not checked, I would have used the one included and would continually have been calculating my daily macronutrient intake incorrectly. When i weighed it out, it actually needed more along the lines of 6 of the scoop included to make 75g of the product in total. I know it seems nitpicky, but I definitely wouldn't recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars i bought it twice, 13 Jan 2014
to be honest in the first month i gained around 5 kilos and thats exactly what i'm looking for.
my friends told me that they can the tell the difference in my buddy.
cheers

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good but....., 21 Nov 2013
I've tried a few of these type of drinks. I'm not a body builder so I don't follow the rec servings, so I can't comment on how I've turned into arnie! But it tastes better than most and it mixes easily in a shaker. I like that it's got vits in it also suppresses my hunger which is why I take it after a workout.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 7 Aug 2013
Not a bad product.a li fotttle fattening.but great for adding mass.not for lean muscles if that's what your looking for

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›