5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Anti-wrinkle eye gel
Olay products, have come on leaps and bounds in terms of effectiveness. This product is no exception! Cool to place on the eye area and tightens the skin immediately. Would recommend it's use. It seems to keep the tiny crows feet at bay for the whole day.
Published on 23 May 2009 by jay cee

2.0 out of 5 stars Over Hyped.
Firstly let me start off by saying I'm 26, so I'm not wrinkly as such, just a few fine lines around the eyes.
I was led to believe by some of these reviews it was some sort of miracle gel but alas, more hype than anything.

Published on 14 May 2012 by M. Read

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Anti-wrinkle eye gel, 23 May 2009
This review is from: Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Moisturiser Eye Gel (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars feels good, 7 Jan. 2013
I have reached an age where I think no amount of cream or gel will "lift" my eye lids however this product is a lovely moisturiser for the eye area, it smooths on easily and is quickly absorbed and it sure feels good :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me - generous, economical product, 21 Jan. 2011
A. I. McCulloch "Andrea" (Co Durham) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
The fact that this comes in a jar makes it far more economical to use than other similar products, packaged in tubes.
All too often I've thrown a tube out after having hacked it with scissors, getting precious, expensive gel wasted on the blades.
Packaging would mean nothing though, if the gel didn't work. For me, it does. It's very easy to use, cooling and pleasant. I can really feel it working after I've applied it to my eyes.

A Holy Grail of eye gels for me. I really hope Olay don't stop making it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for tired eyes, 23 April 2012
This is a good eye gel and perfect for waking up tired looking eyes. Its smooths in quickly and easily and you can feel the tightening effect and see a difference almost straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay Anti Wrinkle Eye Gel * recommend for Sensitive skin, 9 April 2011
Mrs B (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This clear gel comes in a pot and although the size is only 15ml a little really does go a long way and it lasts for quite a long time. I apply it daily after cleansing my skin and smooth a little all around the eye area. It is important to be gentle with this area of skin but a little gentle tap with an index finger can also help with a little puffiness beneath the eye area. I find this does need a little time to sink in, but I put it on before breakfast and then do my make up for the day afterwards and by then the gel has sunk into the skin to work it's magic.

I have very sensitive skin and I often find my skin reacts badly to most products for anti aging that I have tried, this gorgeous eye gel being the exception.

I have found that 14 years after starting to use this product I barely have any lines around my eye area.

In the warmer weather or when I go abroad I keep this lovely eye gel in the fridge and is perfect when applied cold and so refreshing in the hot weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Used it for years and love it!, 23 Feb. 2013
I have been using this product for years and it is perfect for anyone on a budget. Some other similar products cause flaking under make-up but this doesn't and it really reduces puffiness and dark circles. When I run out, I can tell because I look so tired. Fully recommend it. Use it morning and night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 29 April 2013
Have used this product for several years. Can't imagine starting the day without it! Lots of my friends are converts too :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Over Hyped., 14 May 2012
M. Read (UK) - See all my reviews

Although it feels nice on the skin and you only need a small amount, I have not noticed an improvement to my fine lines in the slightest. In fact, with concealer applied (after it's dried) it looks worse! I definitely wouldn't recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark circles gone!, 11 Oct. 2012
I bought this eye gel as most reviewers say it's good for under eye circles, I have to agree, my entire eye area used to be very dark and veiny, now it's a lot better, and the eye area is only a shade darker than the rest of my face. I've been using it for a month and a half, because I'm 20, I can't say anything about the anti-wrinkle properties of this product, I have no idea whether it will help with that or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay eye gel, 11 May 2013
Really reduces puffiness under the eyes. Works very quickly! I have tried various products but this is the best so far.