5.0 out of 5 stars Marathon gel
Great product, helped my succeed in completing my first marathon; didn't hit the wall mainly due to the energy boost you get from this easy to use gel: keep it in your hand for about a mile and its easier to swallow: brilliant
Published on 8 Nov 2010 by Rusty

2.0 out of 5 stars Orange?
Clean in the mouth is one thing, but the lack of flavour did leave me wondering if I had accidentally picked up a sachet of lube, rather than Go-Gel

I bought it for a friend who is undergoing a six month course of chemotherapy just now and finds that for 3-4 days every two weeks, she can't hold anything down. This could have been excellent for helping her...
Published 2 months ago by Mr. Stuart A. Learmonth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Marathon gel, 8 Nov 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Go-Gel, 23 May 2011
Great product! Would highly recommend this product.

My only issue was with the time taken for this product to arrive which was totally unacceptable.

If buying Go-Gel find a supplier who can deliver in a couple of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Gels, 12 April 2010
Mr. J. P. Atherton "mr_road" (London, UK.) - See all my reviews
By far the best gels I have tried, not too thick and glupey and taste far better than most.

4.0 out of 5 stars content, 11 Sep 2011
goods were value for money set against anything i could buy in the shops and items arrived as described within the week

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic service, 26 Jan 2011
This review is from: SIS Go-Gel (Sports)
Fantastic service from this seller and will definitely buy from again when this stock of 15 runs out. I am training for the London Marathon in April and these carb gels are fantastic to help get me round the longer runs I am now embarking on. Plus, they're surprisingly tasty, not to mention the very welcome boost they give you. The only thing about the product I don't like is that they recommend you take 3-4 sachets per 60 mins during exercise. This seems extemely excessive to me, I take one every 45 mins when on a run which will take more than an hour. Any more and I'm sure I'd be sick! Having said that its a great product and highly recommended by me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Energy Gels, 31 Mar 2014
Smee (London UK) - See all my reviews
I cannot give this product 5 stars because that implies that I love the product and unfortunately I don't. This is because it doesn't taste fabulous but it is a really great product when you need that extra energy boost to get you through your long cycle!
The orange flavour is better than others (the cola one for example) and it doesn't make me gag like some of the others but I cannot say that it tastes nice but it does do its job.

A note on the seller (Harris Active Sports) - I had problems receiving this product; not the sellers fault but the courier company and the sellers (Tom in particular) was incredibly helpful and offered to resend the product at no extra cost to me to ensure i received it before a long cycle on the Sunday. I really appreciated this and would buy from again, based on this excellent customer services alone (and the fact that they're very competitively priced!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 28 April 2013
Recently used on a 2 day hiking trip, if you need a quick dose of energy then this product is what you will want. I used them halfway through the first day and to kick start me on the 2nd day.

4.0 out of 5 stars SIS Go-Gel, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: SIS Go-Gel (Orange) (Sports)
Tastes good and sits well in the stomach. Isotonic formulation makes it feel more like a having a sip of drink in a handy packet. Not especially high energy content for size though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
ideal better than other gels that i have tried, nice tasting and all easy to digest all good

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 4 Jun 2014
I understand with these energy gels that they are not for everyone and you should definitely try them out before buying in bulking. I particularly like these as I feel a noticeable difference within about five minutes of taking them.

Only tip is take them before you start to fatigue not after its already happened. Succesfully saw me round the London Marathon course in matching half marathon split times without stopping.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›