on 4 March 2011
I discovered this product during a trip to Bermuda two years ago after the airline lost my bag. My husband and I both needed deodorant, so we chose this unisex product. I fell in love with it! Most American women deodorants leave a funky odor on me at the end of the day, and this product does not. I recommend this product to all of my female friends who complain about the deodorants available on the shelves in American stores. It is totally worth ordering online when I need more:)
on 27 July 2015
I have very sensitive skin, especially under my arms and am prone to rashes. I have tried many deodorants for sensitive skin that have all irritated my skin. Simple roll on was my last resort, and it's brilliant! It keeps you dry, and most importantly it doesn't irritate your skin! I will never use another deodorant again
on 6 January 2013
don't use this myself, bought it for my mum who swears by it, as she can't use anything harsh on her skin, mums always looking for this when she is out shopping but no one seems to stock it, so it was well handy spotting it on amazon thank you, mums happy.
on 17 May 2013
An effective anti -perspirant good large roll on . Thought I'd miss the perfume but felt dry all day. Will use again
on 2 July 2013
I like using it. It protect you from sweating and keeps you feel fresh. thank you so much . love it
on 2 November 2014
I love simple products but I wasn't impressed with the anti-perspirant
on 13 May 2015
Very nice deo that has less preservatives than other deos or brands.
on 1 February 2015
One motherin laws xmas prezzie really pleased thanks
on 13 August 2011
Simple is the only soap etc: I should be using due to big'C. I find the whole range extremely good and reccomend to anyone that want items that do not damage the skin. Having said that my wife did have a reaction and has stopped using it. So it remains 'horses for courses'.
on 18 July 2015
Exactly what i wanted .. no problems