Price:£3.04+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 10 August 2010
I bought these for my father in law to be, as hes just recently taken up the banjo. He's thrilled with them & they help him alot. Very good prompt service, would definitely order from this company again! So thanks again for the very good quick shipping!
on 26 February 2012
Its easy to review this....they are excellent...do the job and I am really happy with them...

Just be comfortable with your finger size before you make the purchase.
on 3 November 2012
Item received quickly and as described. Easy to customise fit; just a few minutes in warm water.Stagg 4 Fingers and 1 Thumb Pick Set I ordered medium & they are fine.
on 10 February 2014
It's good, but the reason I've put it as 3 stars is because when I bought it I looked for mention of L/H or R/H and since there was no such mention, I assumed it would work on either hand.

I'm left handed it it doesn't fit well on my left thumb, so it's pretty much ssitting around till I can give it away.

If you are right handed I can say it's a good buy.
on 31 July 2011
I was hopeless with strumming and bought these mainly to teach myself not to be so heavy with my hands, the finger picks are brilliant for intricate little solos and the thumb pick ideal for anyone suffering with heavy strummer's thumb.
on 16 January 2014
I usually use the metal finger picks but wanted to try plastic for softer sound. Worked fine and very comfortable on the finger tips. All for low price. Good deal.
on 3 March 2013
These picks were quite nice, though a little small. I have average sized hands, maybe leaning slightly to the large side, and to be honest they cut off a bit of the circulation, though not to an uncomfortable extent ( I know! How is that event possible?! Go figure.). One odd incident I had was with the thumb pick. It was just a tad to small so I decided to heat it up slightly and stretch it out just a tad. Out comes my lighter and after literally one second ( ONE SECOND!) of being held about half an inch above the top of the flame it start spitting flames and crackling into a beautiful little fireworks display. Luckily I got it into my drink before anything bad happened, but I wouldn't try it at home.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 July 2015
I. Have received my finger picks. To day. the 18 th. 7th. They are very good thanks to. Both. Amazon for ordering them for me and Playerrecord for sending them to me. They are greate
on 14 April 2014
I cannot comment on usage for the finger picks as l am only just learning to play the Uke but l have used the thumb PIC and it feels strong in use and not likely to snap or break!
on 21 September 2013
Arrived in good time, and well packaged. i need to practice a lot to change from very short nails on my stumpy fingers, to the strong finger extensions. great neat fit,