5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding
My fiance (now husband) loves this 9 Carat Yellow Gold, 6 MM Band Width ring which is now his wedding ring. I initially ordered the 4MM one but returned it and ordered the wider one because of the thinness of the Gold.

The 6MM one is excellent value for money and the gold in it looks thicker because of the width.

My husband only has excellent things...
Published on 25 Sep 2010 by Mrs Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality.
Very very sharp edged, image is inaccurate, gold is accurate although edges of rings are violently sharp. Don't buy without reading this.
Published 18 months ago by Kev Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding, 25 Sep 2010

My husband only has excellent things to say about it.

Get it while you can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 15 Mar 2010
I bought this ring for my husband to replace his old one. The quality and finish is abosolutely fantastic and I am quite pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, 9 Nov 2009
Mrs. C. Mcdowell (NI) - See all my reviews
Needed a cheap ring to replace the one my husband had lost& this fitted the bill!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Amazon!, 21 Jan 2014
Last week, we decided to get married... next Friday. It's been a rush, but we've been together for 8 years and wanted a small, no fuss wedding. We managed to get everything we needed, except for my future husband's ring. We couldn't find a single ring under 150 anywhere. We looked on here and found this and it is exactly what we were looking for. It was back in two days, too, so panic over. This is a lovely, quite large ring, more suitable for a man, but that's just my opinion. I would recommend this to anybody looking for the same as us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement wedding ring, 28 Jun 2011
A great quality gold wedding ring! I bought this as a replacement for my husband's lost wedding ring and he was not disappointed. He even likes it more than the original one....typical. I should have tried Amazon first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement wedding ring, 6 Aug 2011
Lightweight and comfortable fit with a nice bright finish.
Ideal replacement when older fingers suffer from swelling and a larger size ring is required!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ring, 1 Jun 2010
I bought this ring as a replacement for my husband's lost wedding ring, looks well on his finger & fits 100%. Definitely a bargain for the price we've paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what we needed, 31 Jan 2014
Me and my partner are getting married in less than 4 weeks and for some reason left buying the rings till the last minute, silly I know. We aren't having big wedding just family and close friends so budget is tight. Been looking around and couldn't find anything with our price limit, then my brother offered to have a look here and to our surprise we found these beautiful and understated rings, not too showy not too bulky just what we wanted. Order it said it will take a week to come was happy with that. They actually a day later Wow now thats a quick delivery. And they are just what they said it would be. Very very very happy x

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden ring, 24 Jan 2014
Nice color, nice box, fits well . That is my first golden ring, so don't have with what to compare :)

5.0 out of 5 stars get wed, 23 Jan 2014
It was just the ring i was looking for i am very happy with it i would recomend it to others.