5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up toys
I wanted a Pop up toy just like my own children had as youngsters for my 18 month old grandson! Nothing has changed in 20 odd years - my two children loved it then and so does Jack, my grandson! Took a few weeks to master all the different ways to make the animals pop up but he still loves it and gets it out of the toy box many times!
Published on 14 Oct 2009 by Mrs. Jane Mowbray

2.0 out of 5 stars Pop-up farm Friends.
The buttons/knobs are so stiff that my little girl simply can't operate them. It is a major fault.
Published on 12 May 2010 by Ms. E. L. Davies

2.0 out of 5 stars Pop-up farm Friends., 12 May 2010
Ms. E. L. Davies "yello-crumpet" (Newport, S.Wales.) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up toys, 14 Oct 2009
Mrs. Jane Mowbray (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 17 Sep 2010
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
Ok, so I was really looking forward to getting this toy for my two boys, we had a similar one which was alot older that broke. They loved it so I thought it was best to buy a replacement. ALL the new ones lack aesthetic appeal. Bacically all models nowadays feel cheap. But, this is a toy that is low priced, and my kids love it. Children aren't bothered about asthetics as long as it interests them. I've found another one, which is similar for £10 on Mothercare, but you have to pay more for delivery on Mothercare, and overall the toy is hardly any different. This toy arrived one day before its estimate to, so thats a plus!

Summary: Good, low priced toy that children love!

5.0 out of 5 stars makes her laugh, 18 Dec 2009
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
This is brilliant for our 8 and a half month old baby girl. We make them pop up and act surprised and she laughs out loud and then rushes to put them all down, she has it down to a fine art now. She loves playing with it every day and is starting to make the animals pop up herself which she loves. If your baby is interested in the world then this is a great toy to have.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
Cheap plastic, gaps between panels, stiff keys and pop-up doors that do more sticking than popping up. A very amateurish looking childs toy that, to be honest, I wish I'd ignored and spent the money on something else. The stiffness of the keys/pop-up doors renders the toy practically useless. Wouldn't even put it in a charity bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite toy for 1-2 year old, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
This is a really excellent toy; the only toy my boy will sit and play with for ages. Although he is just 10 months at the moment, he is quite happy to watch the animals pop up and he enjoys putting them down again. (we push the buttons to pop them up for him). It took him a short while to work out how to put them down, but the clicking action of them going down seems to be fun enough for him to enjoy doing it.

I agree with other reviewers that the buttons are quite stiff, so are beyond his capability at the moment, but i'm sure that once he gets older and stronger he will manage it (and the buttons themselves will get looser). This is fantastic value for money, quite robust, and I love the fact that there is no battery-operated annoying noises or lights anywhere!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 15 Jan 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
This teaches coordination and manual dexterity. Some of the 'windows' are a little stiff / difficult to use for the younger children. Once the children mastered how to open each window they lost some interest and the toy only comes out occasionally now. But I would recommend this as it took a lot of time, fun and games initially!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish and no ce mark, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
I am very disappointed with this toy, my daughter gets frustrated with it as it doesn't open easily and I think it looks and feels cheap. I also think it might be a little dangerous as my daughter nearly trapped her fingers with it being so clunky. I checked for a ce mark and there isn't one....it'll have to go in the bin. Complete waste if money

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Great all round

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to send this back as it was scuffed and ..., 4 July 2014
This review is from: Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends (Toy)
Had to send this back as it was scuffed and marked :-( Very helpful company though, no problems with the refund.

Fun Time Pop-Up Farm Friends