on 8 June 2010
Price and delivery were good, but as the size is not shown on the box or delivery note you may wonder if you have the right size. My doubt led me to weighing the ring, and I discovered the ring was 15% lighter than it should have been! I guess most people compare products, and my purchase was based on the price/weight ratio i.e. this appeared to be better value than a competitor's similar ring that only weighed 4.5 grm but cost almost the same.
I am extremely sorry that I bought this - a local shop had the same ring but in a heavy weight for quite a lot more, but it was a lot heavier and was a good fit.
For Internet shopping to succeed it MUST not only be competitively priced but must comply with the full description.
What has made this experience so much more disgusting is that I have been sent a further two replacement rings and all of them are considerably underweight, as checked and commented on by a local jeweller.
So the Amazon site has been quick to replace BUT have not bothered to ensure compliance with the description.
One last thing which has caused great concern - the Amazon automated "Warning that you have not returned the item replaced" have not been stopped, and I am now being "pursued" by reminders even though all but one ring (what I originally paid for) have been returned. Amazon's system does not allow for a simple "Reply" when they email you; you have to get out of your email and log in to your Amazon account, then find the "Express email" option to reply. Great for Amazon, not the best user experience.
on 23 June 2012
Excellent delivery ordered late thursday arrived saturday morning. Perfect fit and weight is true looked at other rings on high street couldnt compare price and weight fiance says so comfortable dont know its on finger.Excellent customer service well cone amazon two very happy customers we also purchased the ladies 4mm version of this ring
on 30 April 2013
A beautiful simple ring, which my partner loves! Even better than one we tried on in the high street, which was double the price! Weighty, classic and stylish. PERFECT!!