on 13 March 2009
I ordered two stone coloured stack-n-plants after seeing something similar but more expensive on a shopping channel! They came quickly and I was impressed at only being charged the one low P&P of £3.99 as the box they came in is very large. I planted them straight away with strawberries. When the strawberry plants need replacing it will be far easier to do so than the traditional strawberry planters because the individual stacks lift off to allow full access to the plants. Also, they came with water retaining pads which was not mentioned in the advert. The stone colour is a nice alternative to terracotta. Overall, I am very happy with this purchase and would buy another.
11 comment|72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2009
Self Watering STONE Plant & Flower Pots - Set of 3 Stackable MEDIUM Planter Tubs with Tray (Flowers not included)I now own three of these great planters. Excellent for flowers and strawberries too. Great for creating more space in the greenhouse and excellent for displaying bedding plants in the garden without the clutter of lots of pots. I found the medium planters were a good size and good value for money compared to other retailers. Fast friendly service. I will be buying more in the future.
on 29 June 2010
Arrived in time stated, easy to assemble, look good in garden. I am very pleased with them.
on 1 April 2014
Arrived next day - what a great delivery service!. I live in a flat so only have access to a balcony and this product is perfect. It takes up very little room but gives a great display. I have used this one for herbs but will order another in the future for flowering plants as I was so impressed
on 5 July 2013
I am very pleased with this item having purchased the stone colour version as an alternative to the usual terracotta colour widely available.
I don't have a huge space to put it in so this is an ideal size for the corner.
It is a clever design and looks fantastic with plants in it.
I definitely recommend it.
on 17 November 2010
I just received the self watering flower pots and it was really a surprise to receive them so fast. It is in a condition as expected too.
on 12 June 2011
Got this a couple of years ago and have finally got round to buying/planting some herbs in it. It looks great on my patio whould recommend it. I have got 10 herbs growing now and they seem to enjoy it.
on 20 March 2010
Have just placed an order for 2 more of these planters, they look good and have ample room for 10 good sized strawberry plants.They would look fantastic filled with trailing summer plants,so it looks like I will be buying even more of them, wish I had seen the offer for the 10 pack before placing my initial order. Would very happily recommmend them,great value, very reasonable P&P and super fast delivery.
on 30 May 2012
I am delighted with these planters, the gel pads which retain the water are a brilliant idea and the planters hold a good variety of summer plants. I would recommend this product to anyone, who like me, have a small space and want as much colour as possible from my plants.
on 11 September 2015
Quite large when potted and installed as a main feature in the front of our garden, looks great as well but place in a position where you do not have to move it as it is quite sturdy and heavy, love it as a central feature..recommended