5.0 out of 5 stars Quality affordable A3 paper
This product is great value - to the point where you might suspect it was mispriced. But the quality is first class.
Published on 11 Sep 2011 by Michael Lloyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging was a let down otherwise fine
After reading other reviews I decided to purchase the product to use for my university revision. I did expect the packaging to be poor and to be honest it was as expected. Although I had also ordered a smaller item to go with the paper the packaging still arrived torn. However, the majority of the paper inside appears to be fine on inspection.
Given its price I'd say...
Published 9 months ago by Steph

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality affordable A3 paper, 11 Sep 2011
Michael Lloyd (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Packaging was a let down otherwise fine, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
Given its price I'd say its good value for money and it arrived efficiently - the only let down was the packaging.

3.0 out of 5 stars HP office A3 paper, 22 July 2013
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
I must admit from the outset that the paper was good, but as I bought 2 reams the packet it was in was useless, even the papers packet was torn. The paper was not effected. So in future order 1 at a time as it is quite heavy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good paper, terrible packaging, 2 Feb 2013
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
I must admit that I did read other reviews on here prior to ordering this product and despite reading poor reviews on its packaging I decided to ignore them due to the low price of the item. However when it arrived the box was far too large for the product which resulted in the product having far too much space to move around in which caused the packet to rip, this then meant that several sheets of the paper were torn and crumpled at the edges. This problem is easily avoidable- put it in a smaller box! Despite all of this the actual product has been very useful and is of a high enough standard for my uses of it (making revision posters) and is a lot cheaper than many others on here. It is a shame that the seller has not listened to complaints of poor packaging as that aside it is a very good product! I bought this product with berol fineliner pens: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000SHSMGE/ref=oh_details_o01_s01_i00 which have proved very useful for my revision.

5.0 out of 5 stars The paper for you, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
This paper is ideal for our group it is of a quality that enhances the images we print on for our advertisements to loacal community . I would recomend this product to any of our building users at a resonable cost so it is a win win situation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 8 Dec 2011
I. N. Terry (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
Best value I found from a brand I had heard of. Came well packaged and performs perfectly in my Brother A3 all-in-one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Packaging destroyed! Paper usable?, 29 May 2014
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
Printers & photocopiers are notorious for rejecting A3 paper. So imagine my delight at receiving my HP paper with packaging, the wrapper of the paper itself, destroyed. It was ripped to shreds. The outer box had not fared too well either. This is not what I expect from HP as a product or Amazon/market-place trader as a seller. Not recommended. Go to staples & buy direct if they can't send it without bending it to destruction. Not only am I not happy with it, I'm not happy that there has been no reply to my packaging feedback. Poor show Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely and white, 23 May 2014
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
exactly what it says on the tin !

A3 printers are the future, mine also scan's in A3, its the HP 7610

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 April 2014
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
As described. Packaging arrived a little battered but the paper inside was fine. Paper is good quality and does not have a cheap feel like some cheap paper.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice paper shame about the packaging, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: HP Office A3 Multifunctional Paper 80gsm (Office Product)
Nice paper shame about the packaging. Due to the bad packaging the paper had seen better days by the time we received it, making much of it un-useable. Good for printers/ photocopiers or for drawing / design - only use the complete sheets that didn't get mangled in shipping process though!