4.0 out of 5 stars simples
I bought this as I had trouble finding a reasonably priced mattress protector in the shops and since a memory foam topper was making the bed rather warm, I thought it would be a good idea. It's exactly what I expected - a quilted mattress protector. It was easy to fit on the bed, it just stretched over the top, job done.
Published on 4 Feb 2010 by L. Curtis

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM LINENS LTD>
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a sheet, and tried to cancle 1 minute later only to be told it was too late as it had already been dispatched! Under the consumer act, they are breaking the law not to refund me, and in my view this is theft! do not trust them... buy elsewhere.
Published 17 months ago by noel

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FROM LINENS LTD>, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Double

1.0 out of 5 stars Be Warned, 6 Sep 2011
When ordering a double mattress protector, they sent a single! Some obnoxious young man on the customer service desk decided i would have to re-package the single item and post in back first class recorded delivery (more expense to me and transport to post office and back) before they would see if it were acceptable to be returned and before they may send the item i ordered in the first place!!!!
On threatening to leave a review to that effect they contacted me, but still i am left having had to purchase the single and am not going to recieve the item i ordered and payed for!!!
But i get a pound back!!! The fact that it wont fit the bed, well i guess thats beyond them!
Please i urge you check out the companies return policy before you buy, you have to pay all the postage and if all packaging not perfect they will send it back to you and charge you again for postage!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems a reasonable product but one disturbing feature, 29 May 2010
The mattress protector fits well and doesn't move around too much. It seems to be about the right thickness to do the job without being too bulky. Although it was in a sealed plastic pack, I've noticed white hairs (looks like short cat hairs)which can only be coming from the mattress protector. I've washed it in the washing machine and find the white hairs on whatever I next wash in the machine. I find this quite disturbing and look at it with some suspicion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm??, 15 May 2011
If you just want to cover your mattress with a piece of material, then this one is for you. I thought it was extremely thin; I'm definitely nowhere near to the moon, (let alone over it), with this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars simples, 4 Feb 2010
L. Curtis "Fazerstun" (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor value - even at a reduced price, 9 Mar 2012
Despite taking care whilst fitting to the mattress the side-skirt on ALL of the protectors either tore or was punctured by finger-tip pressure. The polypropylene material that is used is not up to the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for the price., 11 Feb 2011
This is not a "Mattress Topper", its not meant to make your mattress thicker or more comfortable to sleep on, so if thats what you want, dont buy this item. This is a mattress protector, used (for me)to keep dust mite allergens at bay: and its very good value for the price. Its generously sized, particularly in the valence, so it stays tucked in. Its thicker than average (at least thicker than the one I bought I bought on Ebay for a similar price...)and gives the impression of being able to withstand normal wear and tear well. I havent had it long enough to wash it yet, so dont know how it will fare, but overall I am impressed with the quality and would certainly buy this product again.Recommended at this price.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little dissapointed, but it was my own fault, 29 Oct 2008
sillygoose (glasgow, scotland) - See all my reviews
the item in the image made it look as though it was thicker than it really was. thought there was going to be some padding to give my mattress that extra OOMPH but its basically a glorified sheet. ive never bought a mattress protector before so it was probably my own fault for not understanding the product in the first place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Linens Limited refused to reimburse total cost of returns, be warned!, 5 Mar 2012
LINENS LIMITED REFUSED TO REIMBURSE MY TOTAL COST OF RETURNS; I AM STILL OWED 7.19

Be warned! Linens Limited is not customer friendly.

There latte table cloths advertised on Amazon are a different colour when received, I ordered latte, which when received was a different colour, certainly not the same colour as advertised on Amazon, i returned these table cloth's then i was sent the colour coffee, which i definitely did not order, and Linens limited have refused to reimburse me for this second returned item.
Not good customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Thick, 2 July 2012
Perfect price, and is nice and thick so gives added comfort on to your mattress and would fit a large double very easily