on 4 January 2011
The most important thing with any purchase of this kind is that the kids enjoy it and that they did. Contains several of the classic plus a few. Recommend this purchase.
on 3 March 2009
A great selection of child friendly songs. My 2-7 year old lot love to move to them and even get my old bones going sometimes.
on 12 May 2013
I bought this item on the strength of the reviews, it is now in the bin! The songs are really slow and dont exactly get you in the party mood! I played this cd for about 10 minutes and then turned it off as we couldnt stand it any more, the rendition of Happy Birthday at the end is in-keeping with the rest of the cd and is also far too slow so we didnt use that either.
on 22 July 2010
I bought this cd for my son's first birthday party:) really good songs,everyone loved them,even grown ups :)
on 24 February 2011
Bought for daughter who is 3. She loves it and it has some of my long forgotten childhood songs. Only downside is that it doesn't have many tracks so for a long car journey you get it a few times through!
on 3 July 2013
I was a bit disappointed as the birthday song was only a tune. I thought it was one where there were children singing. the children enjoy the other songs.
arrived on time
on 1 May 2013
Bought for my 5 yr old twins before their party. Found they had outgrown some of the songs. Would recommend for 3 yrs maybe.
on 26 August 2010
This is an excellent cd for young kids birthday parties. Great selection of songs that the kids will love and even has happy birthday on perfect for when it comes to blowing out the candles on the cake
on 24 November 2012
Got this cd for my 3 yr old's birthday party. It was a huge hit with my daughter and her friends. Yes, even the familiar songs are sung to little different tune than we are used to. But that only seemed to make them like it all the more. I am very pleased that she is enjoying dancing to the cd so very much and asks for it everyday. I also feel that having the same songs sung to different tunes may help her realize that there can be variety in music and allow her to be a bit more imaginative with music. May be that is wishful thinking. But I am glad she likes it. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 28 February 2012
I bought this because the CD I bought from Party Pieces (for the same price and half the songs) was appalling and this was equally as cheap had such great reviews.

I have to admit that when I first played it I cringed - don't expect amazing vocals or music. Surprisingly my daughter loved it. She immediately sang and danced along to the music.

Wasn't too painful to have in the background of her party.

Would have given this 5 stars if it were nice on my ears too. But if you are looking for some party songs for cheap this is a good buy. I paid £2.50.