5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY NIGHT CREAM
Soothes and smooths on beautifully before bed. I love it. Very good price for the quality of the cream. Would recommend to friends.
Published 14 months ago by TrishM

1.0 out of 5 stars A change of formula?
Published on 26 May 2011 by hiljean

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars A change of formula?, 26 May 2011
hiljean (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
I have been using Garnier face creams (moisturiser and night cream) for some time now but when my usual Vital Restore range wasn't available I switched to this range. The moisturiser is fine, but the night cream causes an unpleasant stinging sensation if it touches the lips. Initially I thought perhaps my lips were sore although it's summer, but on the second night I realised there's something in the cream itself that is causing this stinging. Too much alcohol in it perhaps? In any case I have discontinued its use and today went out and bought an Olay product instead.

Disappointing as these products are usually effective and good value but there is something peculiar about this particular product unless I have been unlucky and got a duff pot.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch, 27 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
So I've only been using this for about 4 nights, so maybe I am being premature in sharing my point of view. The product has quite a strong smell, a little bit like tea tree (which I don't like!) and I hav had really sore dry lips since using it. I can't tell if it's the product or the change in weather etc. I'll stick with it for a few more nights, just to see of does make any change and I start looking like a 20 year old again!! But I really doubt I would buy this again as the smell really makes my eyes water, which isn't great for falling asleep with!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY NIGHT CREAM, 10 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars I have been using for some time it is worth ..., 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
I have been using for some time it is worth the money -I do not think it will remove the wrinkle but it does help the skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Dec. 2011
A. Stevens (Swindon Wilts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
Easily rubs in feels good. Received promptly as ordered. Spot on many thanks a welcome addition to my make up routine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Allergic reaction, 6 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
I started using this cream a few months ago and it was fine, but recently I developed a severe allergic reaction to it. The skin around my eyes swells up, itches and is very red and sore. I couldn't work out what was causing the allergy but finally realised that it must be the cream. The last time I used it my eyes were so badly swollen that I couldn't see to drive and had to take two days off work. The swelling and itchy sore patches of skin finally cleared after about a week, so be very careful if you have sensitive skin as this may not be the cream for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy!, 17 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
This night cream is easy to apply and is not greasy. You don't need to use too much so it's economical as well. It does work, I use this in conjunction with Garnier Ultralift day cream and I have noticed a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. I recommend this strongly as there are so many types of moisturiser out there but this is one I know gives me the results I was hoping for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Night cream, 19 Aug. 2013
A. A. Holt - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
Great night cream that my mrs uses so i brought it her for a gift. And amazon is always competitive with there prices. use the day cream followed by this and your skin will look great.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice cream, 22 Nov. 2014
Janey "Janey" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
Arrived in good time and is a very nice night cream. I wake in the morning with lovely soft and moisturised skin. To early to say if it does any "lifting" though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Night Cream 50ml (Personal Care)
This creams works well as does not feel thick or cloggy. A very good price on amazon as well with speedy delivery. Will definitely be buying some more in the future.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›