4.0 out of 5 stars Great product
i have been using this product for years now and use it every day, you can really see a noticeable change from long term use, non greasy and makes your completion look great just does not last as long as other products and you can't tell how much is left due to frosted material of container, i will continue to use it until loreal don't make it anymore
Published 18 months ago by Scoot

Published 3 days ago by Stephen Towers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 April 2013
This review is from: L'Oreal for Men Vita Lift - Double Action 77075 30ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 Jun 2013
I'm only 20 but I have really bad,dry skin and my local chemist told me to give this a go as I had a very creased and wrinkled nose from a mixture of nasal problems and dry skin. Within 2 month I was seeing absolutely huge results...you could hardly have known that I did struggle with the problem.

When I did first buy this I was initially put off by the price, but you really don't need a.great deal of the cream as it does go a long way so it lasts absolutely ages!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Aug 2013
N. MccLuskey "Uwheru" (PA. USA) - See all my reviews
Just what i was looking for, made my face feel alive, what i have come to expect from a brand name like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really does the job it promises to do, 3 Feb 2013
Have tried various moisturisers and this is definitely the best. Keeps those wrinkles at bay. Easily beats products costing considerably more money.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD STUFF, 12 Oct 2010
Lovely to use and nice feeling - especially if you find shaving irritating.
Watch p+p charges don't negate savings.

2.0 out of 5 stars the cream is very good whilist it only lasts for just over a week, 19 Oct 2014
I brought 2 of these L'Oreal for men Vita lift-double actions, the cream is very good whilist it only lasts for just over a week! And this because of the dispencer not being filled correctly, there is plenty of the orange serum, but No white cream being dispenced. I have taken the dispencer apart from the top of the bottle & you can clearly see there is a empty White cream container.
When I first viewed this on Amazon I did notice, someone elses review and they were experiencing the same problem.
I have spoken directly to L'Oreal about this product and they won't comment on anything brought on Amazon, but they very kindly gave me a voucher to try one of there other products.
I thought this was worth mentioning, most of L'Oreal products for men are excellent, but this one is let down by its dispencer.

5.0 out of 5 stars jacek majda opinion about the product, 18 Jun 2014
I am always pleased purchased from your side .. and so often I am your guy .. I greet the whole team ... best regards jacek majda

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a very good price :), 5 Jun 2014
Great product which helps my skins stay soft and wrinkle free. Will defiantly buy again and recommend to others :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 14 May 2014
Don't think I have been using this product long enough yet to see a significant difference, however, something is definately happening as a friend has commented on how good my skins looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband loves this., 24 April 2014
My husband used to use Boots own make but they discontinued it. So pleased as he discovered this great product .