5.0 out of 5 stars Good product but expensive.
I'm not a metrosexual by any means but have noticed I get dry skin on my face.
Been stealing a dab of my girlfriends cream for years which has been great but I gather her cream is twice as expensive as this one! We are all getting ripped off by the look of it.
Published 7 months ago by Jodie

3.0 out of 5 stars You decide if its worth it.
Gets a 3-star purely for the price.

I was using this in conjunction with the L'oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Charcoal Face Wash to try and sort my spots out. The wash is great, cheap, and has lasted ages for a very cheap price. This moisturiser however is very expensive and at only 50ml, it ran out after 3 weeks using it morning and night.

It is...
Published 1 month ago by Adam Wilde

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product but expensive., 1 May 2014
This review is from: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml (Personal Care)
I'm not a metrosexual by any means but have noticed I get dry skin on my face.
I have tried E45, Nivea and many other face creams for men but find they give me spots, even the ones that say non greasy.
Anyway my girlfriend got me this one a couple of months ago and it's great. You only get a measly amount in the bottle but you actually don't need much in one application.
Skin feels tighter and it sort of gives you a glow!
Good product and is the cheapest place I have found to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturising and Refreshing., 15 May 2014
I bought this moisturiser to use after shaving.
I suffer with quite sensitive skin on my neck after shaving, and wanted to try something other than what I was previously using - Sudocrem.

This stuff works great. There is a tingle to start with, that disappointed me at first as I thought it would get worse, but it didn't and stops quite soon after application.

This moisturiser claims to improve skin sensitivity - which I am a little dubious about - but if I feel there has been a genuine improvement in this regard, I will be sure to provide an update to this review in due course.

4.0 out of 5 stars Face Moisturiser, 4 July 2010
Mr. B. K. Read "OB Owner" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I am a bloke of 6o yrs and have had a dry skin face for far too long. I used to use a cream in a blue jar but at times my face would tingle.
I tried "L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Moisturiser" and it felt very good, not greasy, and no smell, and you cant tell it is on my skin. I have now been using it for 3 years and not a single problem. I never have dry skin on my face and never have a tingling feeling.
I use it every day without fail. It is confidence booster for me.
I have only given the product 4 stars as I do not believe anything can be 5 star perfect. There is always room for improvement, even for this excellent product.L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good.., 21 April 2014
Praveen Johri - See all my reviews
I needed a face cream/moisturizer which does not leave a oily effect after application as I tend to get spots if my face remains oily in the day. This is very good cream, I used it throughout winters and it protected my skin from chilly winds, cracks. I normally use creams in winter as moisturizers don't tend to protect for that long but this one is good it did the job. Recommended for anyone looking for light/non oily moisturizer for their face.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Pound Cheaper Than On The High Street, 28 Aug 2013
USED THIS MOISTURER FOR YEARS AND CANNOT COMPLAIN EXCEPT FOR THE PRICE. HOWEVER, FOUND THIS AT 3 Pound cheaper than on the highstreet.

5.0 out of 5 stars The good stuff, 31 Dec 2013
This is the best moisturiser I've had. Even though the colour is peculiar.
However it is really quite expensive and considering the price doesn't last as long as you would expect it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 6 Dec 2013
Great quality product in a smart, easy to dispense container. The jury is out on whether it will make me look younger!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it !!, 24 Sep 2013
I was sckepticle to but this because i always used Nivea oil controlled products.

But i wanted to try this by seeing lot of good reviews for this product and also because i am not able to find proper Nivea oil control product in this country.

Good things about this product are ,
Very small amount is enough for one application.
It feels fresh after application , because of the mint it has i guess.
Feels sticky while application but it feels fine after application.
And importantly it provides moisture for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my skin, 16 Sep 2013
Awesome moisturiser! I apply it every morning and since using it, my skin is much smoother and my shaving rash is minimal

5.0 out of 5 stars always great, 2 Sep 2013
Bought it for my husband. Although he doesn't use it often, simply because he is lazy and i have to remind him,it really make his skin looking softer and more hydrated.