5.0 out of 5 stars Good product but expensive.
I'm not a metrosexual by any means but have noticed I get dry skin on my face.
Been stealing a dab of my girlfriends cream for years which has been great but I gather her cream is twice as expensive as this one! We are all getting ripped off by the look of it.
Published 10 months ago by Jodie

3.0 out of 5 stars You decide if its worth it.
Gets a 3-star purely for the price.

I was using this in conjunction with the L'oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Charcoal Face Wash to try and sort my spots out. The wash is great, cheap, and has lasted ages for a very cheap price. This moisturiser however is very expensive and at only 50ml, it ran out after 3 weeks using it morning and night.

It is...
Published 4 months ago by Adam Wilde

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product but expensive., 1 May 2014
This review is from: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml (Personal Care)
I'm not a metrosexual by any means but have noticed I get dry skin on my face.
I have tried E45, Nivea and many other face creams for men but find they give me spots, even the ones that say non greasy.
Anyway my girlfriend got me this one a couple of months ago and it's great. You only get a measly amount in the bottle but you actually don't need much in one application.
Skin feels tighter and it sort of gives you a glow!
Good product and is the cheapest place I have found to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good.., 21 April 2014
Praveen Johri - See all my reviews
I needed a face cream/moisturizer which does not leave a oily effect after application as I tend to get spots if my face remains oily in the day. This is very good cream, I used it throughout winters and it protected my skin from chilly winds, cracks. I normally use creams in winter as moisturizers don't tend to protect for that long but this one is good it did the job. Recommended for anyone looking for light/non oily moisturizer for their face.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Pound Cheaper Than On The High Street, 28 Aug. 2013
USED THIS MOISTURER FOR YEARS AND CANNOT COMPLAIN EXCEPT FOR THE PRICE. HOWEVER, FOUND THIS AT 3 Pound cheaper than on the highstreet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Face Moisturiser, 4 July 2010
Mr. B. K. Read "OB Owner" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I am a bloke of 6o yrs and have had a dry skin face for far too long. I used to use a cream in a blue jar but at times my face would tingle.
I tried "L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Moisturiser" and it felt very good, not greasy, and no smell, and you cant tell it is on my skin. I have now been using it for 3 years and not a single problem. I never have dry skin on my face and never have a tingling feeling.
I use it every day without fail. It is confidence booster for me.
I have only given the product 4 stars as I do not believe anything can be 5 star perfect. There is always room for improvement, even for this excellent product.L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it !!, 24 Sept. 2013
I was sckepticle to but this because i always used Nivea oil controlled products.

But i wanted to try this by seeing lot of good reviews for this product and also because i am not able to find proper Nivea oil control product in this country.

Good things about this product are ,
Very small amount is enough for one application.
It feels fresh after application , because of the mint it has i guess.
Feels sticky while application but it feels fine after application.
And importantly it provides moisture for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic moisturiser, 29 Aug. 2013
A. J. Parkes "sekrapa" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Wet shaving causes the skin to get a shaving rash. This is because the blade is scraped along the skin to cut the hair. You wet the area by using foam, lather or gel to reduce friction, but the act of shaving means that the skin can be left sore.

The best thing is that once finished to use a moisturiser to replenish the lost water and to make the skin stay supple and reduce the redness and stop the soreness forming. I have been using a variety of different products that people have got me for birthdays and christmas etc. They must think that I am a scruffy get that needs constant shaving to stop me becoming a werewolf/yeti.

I normally use the Nivea products, but then someone got me Clinique for men. This was a little greasy to apply and after a few days use my neck started turning bright red - I was becoming a turkey. I had to get a replacement moisturiser quickly and this was recommended. Luckily it came quickly. Easy to apply and non greasy, the redness disappeared in several days. My skin feels more supple and fresher when applied.

For the extra price, this is worth it. A fantastic product that will help soothe skin and replenish moisture lost whilst shaving.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the trick, and more.., 11 May 2014
This is a very good product, they only one I could defeat the dryness of my skin. I used to have irritating red spots around my eyebrows, nose and chin, now they're gone. Even my skin feels more smooth thank before. Without hesitation, I'm going to order another one.

3.0 out of 5 stars You decide if its worth it., 10 Nov. 2014
Gets a 3-star purely for the price.

It is good quality stuff though, but for this price I would only use it for special occasions. It soaks in fast and the design of the bottle is excellent, one pump covers the whole face and neck area. It left my skin looking healthy but not too shiny as with most other moisturisers.

Is it worth it? Depends how much you'd use it and how much money you have I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 24 July 2013
Mrs. Nicola Bensley (Staffordshire UK) - See all my reviews
My husband loves using this product & after looking around much cheaper on here.Very good moisturiser & excellent value for money on here,the only type my husband will use after shaving.Highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 April 2014
This is a great product which I really like. The only problem would be the size, although it does depend on the way you use it. I would suggest using it once a day and trying to make the most out of what you get.