5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value
My husband loves using this product & after looking around much cheaper on here.Very good moisturiser & excellent value for money on here,the only type my husband will use after shaving.Highly recommend
Published 13 months ago by Mrs. Nicola Bensley

2.0 out of 5 stars Left skin dry and my crow's feet returned
First off, the packaging is pretty slick.

However, the product inside left something to desire.

Using the moisturiser morning and evening, and using PLENTY of it, left me with dry skin across the nose (replaced by oily skin during the day) and a return of lines around my eyes.

Applying the cream also left me with a prickly sensation in my...
Published 11 months ago by Jack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 24 July 2013
Mrs. Nicola Bensley (Staffordshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Face Moisturiser, 4 July 2010
Mr. B. K. Read "OB Owner" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
I am a bloke of 6o yrs and have had a dry skin face for far too long. I used to use a cream in a blue jar but at times my face would tingle.
I tried "L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Moisturiser" and it felt very good, not greasy, and no smell, and you cant tell it is on my skin. I have now been using it for 3 years and not a single problem. I never have dry skin on my face and never have a tingling feeling.
I use it every day without fail. It is confidence booster for me.
I have only given the product 4 stars as I do not believe anything can be 5 star perfect. There is always room for improvement, even for this excellent product.L'Oreal for Men Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars A premium price for a premium product, 15 Jun 2014
Stephen Reid "Stephen" (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was bought this as a present and very welcome it is too! This product is presented as an up-market purchase: boxed and in a push-down dispenser (like some soap dispensers).

As with many premium products, the packaging makes it look bigger than it actually is: 50ml is not huge. However, a little goes a long way and it should last a long time.

The product has an unexpected blueish/green colour before application. It says 'non-sticky, non-greasy, no residue' on the container and I would say that's true. The cream is quickly absorbed into the skin.

And it seems to work! Dry areas feel smooth to the touch and definitely improved. So, here's a product that does what it says on the packaging: simple to use and effective. Not cheap (internet searches indicate that Amazon may not be the cheapest - worth a look) but the price here is reasonable value.

Good to have and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturising and Refreshing., 15 May 2014
I bought this moisturiser to use after shaving.
I suffer with quite sensitive skin on my neck after shaving, and wanted to try something other than what I was previously using - Sudocrem.

This stuff works great. There is a tingle to start with, that disappointed me at first as I thought it would get worse, but it didn't and stops quite soon after application.

This moisturiser claims to improve skin sensitivity - which I am a little dubious about - but if I feel there has been a genuine improvement in this regard, I will be sure to provide an update to this review in due course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product but expensive., 1 May 2014
I'm not a metrosexual by any means but have noticed I get dry skin on my face.
Been stealing a dab of my girlfriends cream for years which has been great but I gather her cream is twice as expensive as this one! We are all getting ripped off by the look of it.
I have tried E45, Nivea and many other face creams for men but find they give me spots, even the ones that say non greasy.
Anyway my girlfriend got me this one a couple of months ago and it's great. You only get a measly amount in the bottle but you actually don't need much in one application.
Skin feels tighter and it sort of gives you a glow!
Good product and is the cheapest place I have found to buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Pound Cheaper Than On The High Street, 28 Aug 2013
USED THIS MOISTURER FOR YEARS AND CANNOT COMPLAIN EXCEPT FOR THE PRICE. HOWEVER, FOUND THIS AT 3 Pound cheaper than on the highstreet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good.., 21 April 2014
Praveen Johri - See all my reviews
I needed a face cream/moisturizer which does not leave a oily effect after application as I tend to get spots if my face remains oily in the day. This is very good cream, I used it throughout winters and it protected my skin from chilly winds, cracks. I normally use creams in winter as moisturizers don't tend to protect for that long but this one is good it did the job. Recommended for anyone looking for light/non oily moisturizer for their face.

5.0 out of 5 stars The good stuff, 31 Dec 2013
This is the best moisturiser I've had. Even though the colour is peculiar.
However it is really quite expensive and considering the price doesn't last as long as you would expect it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 6 Dec 2013
Great quality product in a smart, easy to dispense container. The jury is out on whether it will make me look younger!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it !!, 24 Sep 2013
I was sckepticle to but this because i always used Nivea oil controlled products.

But i wanted to try this by seeing lot of good reviews for this product and also because i am not able to find proper Nivea oil control product in this country.

Good things about this product are ,
Very small amount is enough for one application.
It feels fresh after application , because of the mint it has i guess.
Feels sticky while application but it feels fine after application.
And importantly it provides moisture for a long time.

L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml