5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted
After the price of the cream I use doubled I decided to look elsewhere. I am so delighted with Garnier Ultralift, I wish I had discovered it a long time ago, it is even better than the one I USED to use which is a lot more expensive.
Published 7 months ago by Madeleine Palmer

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't do what it says on the tin ....
i like garnier products and when i saw this advertised and all the women stating how great it was , i thought id give it a try .
it has a great smell and at first i did see an improvement , but it didnt last even when i used it daily , it also left me with a spotty forehead !
its expensive and i wouldnt believe the hype
sorry garnier !
Published on 29 April 2012 by L. White

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't do what it says on the tin ...., 29 April 2012
L. White "fast_cat2" (warks ,uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garnier UltraLift Moisturising Cream Pot 50ml (Personal Care)
its expensive and i wouldnt believe the hype
sorry garnier !

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 6 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and nourishing., 21 Sept. 2014
I tend to go back to this cream as it is light but nourishing enough. It gets absorbed very quickly and it suits me better than other creams.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice texture but would probably not buy it again as ..., 9 Aug. 2014
nice texture but would probably not buy it again as itdoes not have an sun protection factor and i then have to apply sunscreen

5.0 out of 5 stars Younger looking skin, 17 Dec. 2011
This moisturiser has a pleasant fragrance, is economical as you don't need to use too much and is easy to apply. Most importantly it works, after using this and the night cream i have noticed a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.

5.0 out of 5 stars the, 22 May 2014
My wife says she was very happy with her purchase of the Garnier UltraLift Moisturising Cream Pot 50ml, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars ultralift, 6 Oct. 2013
I love this product and it makes my skin feel so smooth
Would recommend to anyone
Will be ordering more

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY LIKE THIS CREAM DOESNT BRING ME OUT IN A SPOT ..., 29 May 2014
I REALLY LIKE THIS CREAM DOESNT BRING ME OUT IN A SPOT BREAKOUT, REALLY SOFTENS AND TONES DOWN THE WRINKLES.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great day cream, 19 Aug. 2013
A. A. Holt - See all my reviews
My mrs always uses this and i buy it for a gift for her. great price and very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Face cream, 30 May 2014
I have used this cream for a long time ! I like the way it makes my skin look and feel