5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
This adapter allows access to my headphone port on my iPhone whilst it remains in my OtterBox phone cover. Does not diminish sound quality. Such a cheap and easy solution I have bought 3 - one for each of my stereo/speaker cables and one for my partner to take to work.
Published 15 months ago by Sebastian F.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but my break your earphones cable
Published on 14 May 2008 by Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Oct 2013
Sebastian F. (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin iPhone Headphone Adapter - 3.5Mmstereo-M to F - 2.5 Inches (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone Speakers Connector, 10 May 2013
This item allows the user to connect any powered speakers to their iPhone and listen to their music at reasonable levels. It works on any devices that use the same 4 pole headset connection layout. Very good value for money item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but my break your earphones cable, 14 May 2008
Daniel (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I got the adapter because I wanted to use my iPhone with high quality earphones I used to use for my iPod. But because of the recessed headphone jack they wouldn't fit properly. This adapter solves the problem, but it doesn't let you stop and start your music like the standard iPhone earphones. Worse though it is a relatively long and sturdy piece such that my earphone cable would bend right at the edge. Finally it broke and I could throw away an expensive earphone set.

2.0 out of 5 stars This should not be described as an 'iPhone' headphone adaptor ..., 22 Oct 2014
This should not be described as an 'iPhone' headphone adaptor as it does not offer full functionality when used with fully iPhone-compatible headphones. It does not carry the control signal which allows you to use the remote control function on your headphones to change volume, start & stop playback or change tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 Nov 2013
This is a straightforward product that allows me to use good quality headphones on my iphone without removing the case.It does make the whole jack assembly quite long but it has a slight flexibility that helps and I don't find this to be a hindrance. At the price it's very good value and it arrived very quickly. No problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recessed 3.5mm jack input? Here's the ideal solution., 17 Oct 2014
The Old Dead Pig (northwest england) - See all my reviews
used this to connect my tiny portable DAB radio (which has a recessed headphone Jack input) to my home stereo system, works a treat. Was delivered within one working day. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 20 Aug 2014
CJ (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Nice product that does exactly as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars HEADPHONE ADAPTOR, 13 Jan 2014
IT FITS INTO THE NEW IPHONE 5S OK, WHICH WAS THE MAIN CONCERN, AND THE BUILD QUALITY IS GOOD. NO PROBLEMS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like it, suits needs perfectly when using an Aux cable with an encased Iphone. However, some sound strength is lost., 8 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars works ok, 29 Aug 2011
Fits the iphone 2G's recessed audio port perfectly, is flexible and looks sturdy enough. Although the Exspect iPhone Headphone Audio Adapter is much better.