on 11 July 2012
I did not buy this watch from Amazon, but a local jeweller, but this watch looks identical.

The pictures do not do it justice, the watch looks stunning, can't quite work out whether the strap is navy or black though. The mechanism is mesmerizing, the way the spring pulsates behind the glass back. it is a very simple swiss watch with no complications, there is no hack function on the second hand or a date window, it simply tells the time.

I have had the watch for just over 2 weeks, it is currently accurate to about 5 seconds per day, although I have heard it can take a month or more to wear the mechanism in to its full accuracy. Please note that you will need to devote 30 seconds per day to winding the mechanism.

The face is, however, on the larger side, so may not suit a smaller wrist, however, I find it very comfortable.