on 7 August 2010
I have been using this particular perfume for the last few years and I have to say nothing comes near it - unfortunately it has been discontinued so if you can find some they are limited. I have visited many perfumes shops and department stores and not one has found me a substitute in todays perfume lines. I have always smelt this perfume as a candy - ish flavour which lasts quite long and is definitely one of a kind. Shame its been stopped it was a gem.

This particular review is for the miniature version like you get in gift packs.
on 20 December 2010
Very happy with this item. It was delivered quickly in perfect condition. Appreciated the email from the seller letting me know it was on it's way.
on 16 January 2013
I purchased these goods for a small surprise Christmas stocking filler and was very pleased at the speed of delivery and the quality of the gods for the price,would recommend to anyone
on 12 November 2014
Deep and fruity with a hint of candy...still not so convinced though. Kind of smelled like sweet body odour to me (not such a good thing!) Plus this brought me out in a rash!

I am a bit fussy when it comes to fragrance (only seem to bond with dior addict or Chloe narcisse) but if I'm to express my honest opinion I've got to say that this perfume would be much better suited to a man.
on 31 December 2012
I love this perfume and was so glad to find it again after I had presumed it was no longer available.
on 6 August 2013
This wasn't what I purchased from amazon it was a different picture to this, arrived was a pink girls fragrance which wasn't the correct item I wanted. I purchased a black Paul smith fragrance and I received this.
on 13 December 2014
Should have read the description properly - Its miniature size!! Love this perfume and thought I had stumbled on a bargain, until I received the package. Happy, but a bit let down.
on 16 January 2014
Arrived we'll within time of purchase was a lot smaller than I imagined it to be wasn't really my thing prob ok but not for me I won't be buying this
on 25 April 2014
Paul Smith a favourite brand, delivery efficient as was the packaging. Quite heavy perfume for me personally but still wearable.
Good
on 2 April 2014
Very misleading- in brackets states product is £7/100mls but you only get 5mls when your order arrives! A waste of money.