on 2 June 2012
Excellent item for shading the alpine greenhouse roof without blocking sunlight. Plants now bask in dappled sunlight and are less inclined to scorch with hot sunlight. It also benefits other greenhouse crops, is easily cut to size and fitted quickly. I have fitted it inside the greenhouse so it should last a few seasons.
on 30 May 2013
Arrived very promptly and was used as a windbreak to protect new runner beans. Last years were wrecked but this did just the job required
on 2 August 2012
This is a really heavyweight netting and ideal for providing shade, particularly in a greenhouse. Helps to avoid plants being scorched.
on 22 February 2013
This was what i specifically needed and what i got was exactly what i expected. it was also delivered very promptly. I had ordered two 5m rolls but what came was a single 10m roll which was a lot better.
on 12 June 2010
used this netting to create shade and fly protection to rabbit hutches, am pleased how it worked
0Comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2014
I wasnt too sure if the netting would do what I wanted it to. I have built myself a wooden cage to put my potted blue berry plants in. I have an aweful problem with the birds sealing my fruit before I get chance to eat them myself. I think this netting will be the right thing for the job.
on 12 March 2015
This mesh is excellent for shading the Greenhouse. The black thread edging even includes slots for the fixing clips and can also be fixed anywhere without the need of cutting the material. Arrived this morning and already fixed into position.
on 15 August 2014
Keeps Pigeons away from my peas when young early in the season. Then I use it for a wind break on the Sweetcorn until they get established.
I did order five meters in length only got four and a half. Still happy
on 26 July 2013
Bought this to put in a cat pen, used to temporarily home a foster cat for Cambridge Cats Protection, to keep it cooler during the recent hot weather and it did just that!
on 3 August 2013
I bought this to staple over some trelis above a fence in our back garden, it's great, it create's enough privacy without blocking out the light and heat!

See one answered question