5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Wonderful
I hate body sun blocks and hate their feel on my skin but this one feels so smooth and gentle on my skin and it does a wonderful job. If you need something that feels good, protects well and you don't need to spend a fortune on it, buy this.
Published 19 months ago by Mariwany

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves you sticky
Have been carrying this sunblock for 5 months around Asia, but hate using it.
I am dark skined and applying this cream leaves me looking purple, shinny and sticky.
The cream does not absorb into the skin and leaves me feeling very uncomfortable, not forgetting the collection of cream arm folds.

The SPF 30 does not leave me feeling this sticky...
Published 3 months ago by Kyle Welsby

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Wonderful, 5 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Nivea Sun Immediate Protection Moisturising Sun Lotion, SPF 50+ - 200 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 Sept. 2012
L. E. Metcalfe (London, UK) - See all my reviews
What can I say? This does exactly what it says on the tin. Nivea is a well-respected brand and this goes on pleasantly with a nice smell, stopping you from burning. You can't go wrong with this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves you sticky, 28 Nov. 2014
Kyle Welsby (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Have been carrying this sunblock for 5 months around Asia, but hate using it.

The SPF 30 does not leave me feeling this sticky.

After 5 months I rarely use this product in favour for anything else. I dont feel ethical throwing away unused product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea, 7 Dec. 2012
Recently I have been diagnosed with a skin condition which flares up with sun exposure. This product keeps my skin moisturised at the same time as providing UV protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on the island of Corfu in Greece and was happy with the product, 6 July 2014
I used this lotion every day during my 10-day holiday on the island of Corfu in Greece and was happy with the product. The sun was extremely hot quite often but I never got sunburned. I used to apply it on exposed areas once daily usually about half an hour before leaving the studio and it seemed enough for me. Those with very sensitive skin should probably apply it more than once. The lotion smells nice, it is a bit greasy but not unbearably greasy if you understand what I mean... will use it again in my next "hot" holiday :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nives sun lotion, 11 Nov. 2013
This product is brilliant, I love nivea, the cream is nice and thick not runny. I would advise every one to use it who needs a high factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturising properties - very good, 1 Mar. 2014
I used this product everyday while I was holidaying in the Caribbean during the past month. I used it all day everyday and was very pleased with it because it was not too oily, absorbed well into my skin, leaving my skin feeling very soft. I even wore it under my makeup which was good too. For the price it's very good, would recommend anyone to try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
Arrived pretty quickly. What else can I say. Its a suntan lotion lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars sun lotion, 23 Sept. 2013
This was a gift for my brother as he does a lot of work outside and usually forgets the sun cream,he was pleased with it,i was happy it arrived at the time when it was needed most,it was a good buy as it had a very high factor rate on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big fan of Nivea so a high protection and great price was a real deal and smells pleasant but ..., 18 Aug. 2014
E. J. Langley (UK) - See all my reviews
Big fan of Nivea so a high protection and great price was a real deal and smells pleasant but not overpowering.
I mix it with my face cream for extra sun protection.