5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea
Recently I have been diagnosed with a skin condition which flares up with sun exposure. This product keeps my skin moisturised at the same time as providing UV protection.
Published 23 months ago by H. Thorburn

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but visually changes the colour of your skin
Good product but literally changes the colour of your skin. Too rough on the skin.
Published 23 days ago by Chris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: NIVEA Sun Immediate Protection Moisturising Sun Lotion, SPF 50+ - 200 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 Sep 2012
L. E. Metcalfe (London, UK) - See all my reviews
What can I say? This does exactly what it says on the tin. Nivea is a well-respected brand and this goes on pleasantly with a nice smell, stopping you from burning. You can't go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Wonderful, 5 Aug 2013
I hate body sun blocks and hate their feel on my skin but this one feels so smooth and gentle on my skin and it does a wonderful job. If you need something that feels good, protects well and you don't need to spend a fortune on it, buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nives sun lotion, 11 Nov 2013
This product is brilliant, I love nivea, the cream is nice and thick not runny. I would advise every one to use it who needs a high factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on the island of Corfu in Greece and was happy with the product, 6 July 2014
I used this lotion every day during my 10-day holiday on the island of Corfu in Greece and was happy with the product. The sun was extremely hot quite often but I never got sunburned. I used to apply it on exposed areas once daily usually about half an hour before leaving the studio and it seemed enough for me. Those with very sensitive skin should probably apply it more than once. The lotion smells nice, it is a bit greasy but not unbearably greasy if you understand what I mean... will use it again in my next "hot" holiday :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
1ST CLASS.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT, 30 Jun 2014
A high protection cream from a top maker at a sensible price. Delivered free by Amazon. Don't take a chance with sun exposure, it is dangerous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea does it again, 15 Jun 2014
A. Hussain (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Simple and easy to use. Feels good on the skin and has a pleasant smell. Would highly recommend when protecting your skin from the sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturising properties - very good, 1 Mar 2014
I used this product everyday while I was holidaying in the Caribbean during the past month. I used it all day everyday and was very pleased with it because it was not too oily, absorbed well into my skin, leaving my skin feeling very soft. I even wore it under my makeup which was good too. For the price it's very good, would recommend anyone to try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars sun lotion, 23 Sep 2013
This was a gift for my brother as he does a lot of work outside and usually forgets the sun cream,he was pleased with it,i was happy it arrived at the time when it was needed most,it was a good buy as it had a very high factor rate on it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›