5.0 out of 5 stars lovely
This product is lovely, you really feel protected, while using it. I didn't burn at all although the temperatures were well into the high 30degrees every day. Will definately buy this again.
Published on 10 Jan. 2012 by vivb

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves you sticky
Have been carrying this sunblock for 5 months around Asia, but hate using it.
I am dark skined and applying this cream leaves me looking purple, shinny and sticky.
The cream does not absorb into the skin and leaves me feeling very uncomfortable, not forgetting the collection of cream arm folds.

The SPF 30 does not leave me feeling this sticky...
Published 5 months ago by Kyle Welsby

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 10 Jan. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves you sticky, 28 Nov. 2014
Kyle Welsby (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Have been carrying this sunblock for 5 months around Asia, but hate using it.

The SPF 30 does not leave me feeling this sticky.

After 5 months I rarely use this product in favour for anything else. I dont feel ethical throwing away unused product.

4.0 out of 5 stars nivea sun cream, 18 April 2012
This review is from: Nivea Sun Immediate Protection Moisturising Sun Lotion, SPF 30 - 200 ml (Personal Care)
Bought this for a friend who loved it. Rubbed in well and was not greasy. Would definately buy this product again

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun Protection, 21 July 2012
Very pleased with he Nivea sun cream, easy to apply, does not leave your hands all sticky, wich is a real bonus. The protection is great, I an in San Diego & it is hot & sunny every day. The price was very acceptable, you don't have to spend a fortune to get a good product, I would highly recomend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea sunscreen, 2 May 2014
I love this sunscreen, as with all nivea products, it is a quality product. It is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used, it goes on really nice and absorbs into the skin really well, and there is absolutely none of that greasy, sticky feeling you get with many sunscreens, very impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Feels Wonderful, 5 Aug. 2013
I hate body sun blocks and hate their feel on my skin but this one feels so smooth and gentle on my skin and it does a wonderful job. If you need something that feels good, protects well and you don't need to spend a fortune on it, buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on the island of Corfu in Greece and was happy with the product, 6 July 2014
I used this lotion every day during my 10-day holiday on the island of Corfu in Greece and was happy with the product. The sun was extremely hot quite often but I never got sunburned. I used to apply it on exposed areas once daily usually about half an hour before leaving the studio and it seemed enough for me. Those with very sensitive skin should probably apply it more than once. The lotion smells nice, it is a bit greasy but not unbearably greasy if you understand what I mean... will use it again in my next "hot" holiday :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 Sept. 2012
L. E. Metcalfe (London, UK) - See all my reviews
What can I say? This does exactly what it says on the tin. Nivea is a well-respected brand and this goes on pleasantly with a nice smell, stopping you from burning. You can't go wrong with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea, 7 Dec. 2012
Recently I have been diagnosed with a skin condition which flares up with sun exposure. This product keeps my skin moisturised at the same time as providing UV protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 12 Jun. 2013
A non greasy moisturiser with UV protection formula,,a brilliant product to save my skin in a really good price,,going to buy one more for stock