5.0 out of 5 stars Works on my dog
Does what it says.

I live in Africa and my dog gets blisters on his nose from the sun. One dab a day of Nivea and he's fine. I also use it on my arms and neck while driving.

Sunscreen doesn't get better than this.
Published 22 months ago by Geoffrey Rex Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Blue!
I know this seems daft, but I thought the blue would disappear when the lotion was rubbed in. It doesn't seem to and its very dense and difficult to rub in.
Published 8 months ago by Janette

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on my dog, 28 April 2013
Geoffrey Rex Hill "Cowboy" (Johannesburg, South Africa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nivea Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray, SPF 50+ - 200 ml (Personal Care)
Does what it says.

Sunscreen doesn't get better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for concerned parents, 1 Aug. 2012
Paul Martin "The Jester" (East Anglia, UK) - See all my reviews
As the title suggests, I now consider this product an essential on our holiday checklist.

On application, the colour can be a little off-putting (a murky green colour) - but you quickly see that this is great for seeing any areas you might of missed on your kids. After a short while it turns invisible but you know it's on there. After that - kids being kids, they'll be in and out of the pool / sea etc, but you know they've got the Factor 50 protection because it's also waterproof which is such a bonus - not having to constantly re-apply.

I use a lot of Nivea products anyway, so you have the whole 'big brand' assurance - but overall a flawless product that will give you total confidence when it comes to making sure your children are protected. Brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 May 2012
I am very happy with this sun cream. We live in Spain, and my son is really fair skinned, so have to look after his skin so he does't burn. Other products, I find, do not work as well as this. I shall keep buying it, and the price was great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 Mar. 2013
Non-greasy, light, cool, easy to use, doesn't get messy and let's you tan safely. What more do you want? Oh yes, and a name you can trust.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 July 2013
Easy to apply and confident in the brand. I've only given it four stars because I didn't realise it was green until it arrived!

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, 22 Jun. 2014
I like this suncream. It's pump action means that you can spray it on and because it goes onto the skin as a green cream - you can see exactly where it is - until it's rubbed in. The sun protection factor is very high - ideal for children and the size of 200 ml means that doesn't quickly run out. It lasts more than one summer. I don't get a reaction to the cream on my skin or that of my ultra-sensitive children either; which is excellent.

Just wish it would spray out so effectively that you never even had to rub it into the skin but that it would sink in automatically.

Looks a bit greasy on the skin but seems to last for a long time.

I would buy it again - in fact, I already have as I need more than one of these sprays. Of course, if the product is on offer, it represents even better value.

I have faith that it is the factor it says that it is. Nothing specific only that the whole family uses it and has never burnt when doing so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, easy to apply and lightweight., 6 July 2014
My kids HATE suntan lotion, but this stuff is very lightweight and much easier to apply than anything creamy. It doesn't seemed to have stained any clothes like other lotions have. It isn't too greasy either. It has protected them well. I would buy this again

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all, 28 Jun. 2013
Although not a child, I needed goodprotection from sunrays. This product allowed me to stay in the sun in the water without without burning and browned my skin very quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Blue!, 1 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Jun. 2013
Does just what it says it will. Long lasting protection even when they're playing in water and no hint of any sunburn.