5.0 out of 5 stars Works on my dog
Does what it says.

I live in Africa and my dog gets blisters on his nose from the sun. One dab a day of Nivea and he's fine. I also use it on my arms and neck while driving.

Sunscreen doesn't get better than this.
Published 20 months ago by Geoffrey Rex Hill

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Blue!
I know this seems daft, but I thought the blue would disappear when the lotion was rubbed in. It doesn't seem to and its very dense and difficult to rub in.
Published 5 months ago by Janette

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 July 2013
This review is from: NIVEA Sun Kids Moisturising Sun Spray, SPF50+ - 200 ml (Personal Care)
Easy to apply and confident in the brand. I've only given it four stars because I didn't realise it was green until it arrived!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on my dog, 28 April 2013
Geoffrey Rex Hill "Cowboy" (Johannesburg, South Africa) - See all my reviews
Does what it says.

Sunscreen doesn't get better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 2 Mar 2013
Non-greasy, light, cool, easy to use, doesn't get messy and let's you tan safely. What more do you want? Oh yes, and a name you can trust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 May 2012
I am very happy with this sun cream. We live in Spain, and my son is really fair skinned, so have to look after his skin so he does't burn. Other products, I find, do not work as well as this. I shall keep buying it, and the price was great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, easy to apply and lightweight., 6 July 2014
My kids HATE suntan lotion, but this stuff is very lightweight and much easier to apply than anything creamy. It doesn't seemed to have stained any clothes like other lotions have. It isn't too greasy either. It has protected them well. I would buy this again

3.0 out of 5 stars Its Blue!, 1 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars get whilst on offer, 18 Feb 2014
fantastic protection for kids always buy nivea but it's even better when it's £5.50 and it's £10.00 in most shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for all, 28 Jun 2013
Although not a child, I needed goodprotection from sunrays. This product allowed me to stay in the sun in the water without without burning and browned my skin very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Jun 2013
Does just what it says it will. Long lasting protection even when they're playing in water and no hint of any sunburn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2013
Used this in Miami and my baby didn't burn at all, brilliant! I have enough to use on my next holiday as well