on 6 May 2012
This product is absolutely great. I bought it for my boyfriend after he used Veet for men in a delicate area. The spray is easy to use and rubs in very easily with very little mess. My boyfriend highly recommends it.
on 3 January 2014
Nivea lives up to its name. Not too thick so is easy to rub in, especially if your skin is a little sore.
on 18 February 2014
love the nivea sun lotion range got it whilst it's on offer everywhere else is about the £8 mark leaves your skin soft and works well on sunburn
on 4 October 2013
Used the spray quite often on holiday as husband burnt his back and it really help him. So a very good choice
on 28 August 2014
Nivea Cooling Aftersun spray- something I don't usually buy, but I'm glad I did! A very good product that I would make sure I have for future holidays in extreme heat. Kept skin lovely and soft!
on 20 June 2013
Nivea is always a good product for sunbath, and AFTER a day in the sun, this refreshes your skin... but better have a good sun protection to stay in the sun BEFORE, as well... ;)
on 8 November 2015
This is great to moisturise the skin after a day in the sun, and doesn't feel greasy or sticky after it's applied. Good value from Amazon and Nivea is a name you can trust.
on 21 September 2013
The after sun arrived quickly and was a really good price. We all used it on holiday and it smelt very nice and was lovely to apply.
on 9 January 2015
This after sun is brilliant. I find a lot of after sun lotions don't hydrate my skin very well but this moisturises and soothes really well.
I like that it's in a spray bottle as it doesn't spill as easily as other bottles
on 28 August 2015
This sun cream is great and recommended by Which Magazine, much cheaper to purchase on Amazon. The only fault is that the spray button is quite hard to press, but my husband found it easy that is men for you

See one answered question