5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
This product is absolutely great. I bought it for my boyfriend after he used Veet for men in a delicate area. The spray is easy to use and rubs in very easily with very little mess. My boyfriend highly recommends it.
Published on 6 May 2012 by Squilios

3.0 out of 5 stars did not use it
no sunshine so did not use it so does anybody want it back however it was value for money whatever the weather
Published 19 months ago by Daddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 May 2012
This review is from: Nivea Sun Cooling After Sun Spray with Aloe Vera - 200 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars again great buy, 18 Feb. 2014
love the nivea sun lotion range got it whilst it's on offer everywhere else is about the £8 mark leaves your skin soft and works well on sunburn

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to rub in and smells delicious., 3 Jan. 2014
Nivea lives up to its name. Not too thick so is easy to rub in, especially if your skin is a little sore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 21 Sept. 2013
The after sun arrived quickly and was a really good price. We all used it on holiday and it smelt very nice and was lovely to apply.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Oct. 2013
Used the spray quite often on holiday as husband burnt his back and it really help him. So a very good choice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great after sun, 9 Jan. 2015
This after sun is brilliant. I find a lot of after sun lotions don't hydrate my skin very well but this moisturises and soothes really well.
I like that it's in a spray bottle as it doesn't spill as easily as other bottles

5.0 out of 5 stars Nivea Cooling After Sun Spray, 28 Aug. 2014
Nivea Cooling Aftersun spray- something I don't usually buy, but I'm glad I did! A very good product that I would make sure I have for future holidays in extreme heat. Kept skin lovely and soft!

5.0 out of 5 stars Refresh after sun, 20 Jun. 2013
Nivea is always a good product for sunbath, and AFTER a day in the sun, this refreshes your skin... but better have a good sun protection to stay in the sun BEFORE, as well... ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for sunshine, 17 Jun. 2014
Freda Breeds (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use during our heatwave which I am still waiting for. I had to throw my old one out as it was so old !! I hope this will help

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth that sunburn!!!, 13 Mar. 2015
Good after sun product have used for years. We do tend to use a lot of it but it definitely worth the money. We would not go away with it.