4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement as good as original
Considering how expensive pressure cookers are these days, when ours started to leak steam through the safety valve all the time, I was greatly releaved to find that a replacement valve was available.
Published on 28 April 2010 by Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars Our prestige cooker is old now [as am I] and ...
Published 5 months ago by fishstudio

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement as good as original, 28 April 2010
Martin (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
For just a few quid, I now have a fully working pressure cooker again. It was a simple job of just pulling out the original and pushing this replacement back into its place. No problems at all.
The only reason it does not get 5 stars is because I only really wanted one - not two. Would have preferred just the one with a lower cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars slow delivery, 4 May 2010
Mrs. Barbara Brooksbank (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
The item was exactly what was needed to keep my rather old pressure cooker going.
It was well packaged, but it took nearly 3 weeks to arrive from time of order; rather longer
than I would have expected and meant my pressure cooker was out of use all this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 28 May 2011
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
After perusing my 30 year old instruction book for my Prestige pressure cooker, I found the part number I required, and a search led me to this item on Amazon as being the best price. They arrived very quickly, and, once I forced the old seal out by cutting it up (first time I've replaced it in all these years ...), the new one went in easily, and my pressure cooker works again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 16 Nov. 2010
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
I was very happy with the speed of delivery and the condition of the product. Does the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope the supply doesn't dry up, 25 May 2014
Anthony Lacy "Alacy" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
Does the job exactly as described. We are regular users of this classic pressure cooker and so we get through indicator plugs and gaskets at a rate of about one per year. There's nothing whatsoever wrong with our cooker but are a bit concerned that the consumable spares suppliers will eventually decide it is obsolete (Prestige already has) and these essential spares will no longer be available. My advice...get some stocks in while you can.

2.0 out of 5 stars Our prestige cooker is old now [as am I] and ..., 29 Oct. 2014
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
Our prestige cooker is old now [as am I] and the indicator plugs have quickly become loose. they fall out whilst washing the lid which never happened before. May be the new cookers have a smaller plug hole? I don't know. I do worry about safety under pressure and also the cooker is leaking more steam than previously through the indicator plug so burning food is now a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prestige Indicator plug, 21 Feb. 2013
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
Easy to fit but you must avoid damaging the grommet sealing edges,by carefully sliding the metal plug through the grommet

5.0 out of 5 stars Indicator Plug Prestige Safety, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
I was delighted to put my Prestige Hostess Pressure Cooker (Mark 2) back in use. My 1952 edition of Good Housekeeping Basic Cookery recommends it. My mother and Aunt had one and my sist.er and I were given one for our wedding presents. My second one came from a junk shop about 10 years ago, so it needed a new safety plug. I have had other Pressure cookers but none as loved as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indicator plug, 20 Feb. 2013
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
Indicator Plug work`s Brilliant now it`s just like a it was when we bought it thank you very much .

5.0 out of 5 stars prestige spares, 16 April 2013
This review is from: INDICATOR PLUG PRESTIGE SAFETY with High Quality Guarantee
i tried every one on the high street. these people sell the pressures cookers but seem supprized that the seals & valves need to be replaced on a regular basis. most said we used to sell them but as there is no call for them we stopped. but the ones I got from you were perfect. so next time I will buy from you straight away. thank .s for your enquirery
Angela Barton (mrs)