on 25 November 2008
We bought the Kidizoom Camera for my son's 4th birthday and bought the case to go with it. We don't like the single shoulder strap, a rucksack type arrangement would be more appropriate, but my son loves putting it diagonally on over his head and one shoulder which negates the problem of it sliding down his arm.

It's big enough for the camera, the leads and other bits and pieces. It's also reasonably well padded to shield the camera from some of the worst knocks that it might get.

Overall, we like this case and recommend it to anyone who has purchased the kidizoom camera.
on 20 October 2009
This is a very practical design and my 3 year old is able to use it with ease. I purchased the bag to protect the camera and to take for days out if needed. There is also room for other small items to be put in the bag, which is ideal for when we go out anywhere. My son is able to carry this bag with ease and feels like a grown up with his own bag and camera.
on 15 January 2010
We bought this at same time as the Kidizoom Pro as wanted a case which would allow 4 year old daughter to safely carry her camera about with her. Case is fine, well made, and has storage pockets inside. Plenty of room to include other things such as a pair of headphones (useful if you don't want to listen to their music!) and a small toy. Would recommend it if buying a Kidizoom camera.
on 21 April 2012
good quality ,nice design but far to big for the camera ,i was not sure it was right one so looked at reveiws and its a commonn complaint,does not keep camera safe it slips around all over the place,bonus i found is if off to beach can also fit small drink and sandwich in case ,thats how incorrect the size is
on 26 April 2010
I was surprised by the size of this case when it arrived as it is twice the size necessary for the camera which is fairly compact for a kiddy toy, I can only assume it's to make getting the camera in and out easier for little fingers, however my 5 year old son who received both camera and case for his birthday was overjoyed with it and it has been attached to him ever since.
on 30 October 2010
I purchased VTech Kidizoom Camera Case at the same time of getting the VTech Kidizoom Plus Multimedia Digital Camera (Blue). Both items for my 4 yr old son who keeps wanting to take photos with my point and shoot camera. The carry case only had a shoulder strap and not a handle. Overall its worth getting the carry case.
on 27 June 2011
I bought two of these so the grandchildren had a place to keep their cameras. Good product but as others have said, it would have been better as a backpack. But cross body was ok and either of the kidi cameras fits in well with some room to spare.
At the end of the day any bag will do so don't spend too much on this!
on 3 February 2011
average bag for a brilliant toy! the camera moves inside it and its not padded as well as i thought it would be, to be honest i think its a bit of a money spinner as the camera is so durable i dont thing this bag was really needed, that said it is handy for taking on hoilday ect
on 2 October 2013
Quite robust, zips shut and has sufficient space for one or two other small items to pack with the camera.

Does it add to the entertainment value of the camera? - a bit in the sense that children oftne like to mimic adults and a case is perhaps what they see you putting your own camera in

Is it a "must buy" with the camera? - not really because the camera itself is pretty robust and if your children are anything like my 5yo son they never put things away in any case.

Does it provide additional padding for the camera? - a bit

Summary - if you want a small shoulder bag that fits the camera and enables your child to carry it (rather than you) when they are out and about, it's perhaps worth buying
on 28 September 2013
We bought this as part of our grandson's birthday present; it's a camera case so there is little we can say about.
However, it was purchased along with a Vtech camera and memory card, which is my real area of complaint as there was no option to have all three items delivered together to save on postage and packaging; they came in three separate packages, spread over ten days; this was first to arrive. Made a 'complete' gift after the actual birth date and certainly didn't as a whole arrive by the suggested delivery date, which would have been prior to the birthday not after. The total of the gift was in the region of £50 but with the separate packaging came to over £70!!!! I did email Amazon to query/complain but never had a response.

See one answered question