4.0 out of 5 stars christmas gift for my grandson
We bought this chair for my little grandson who was 21 months old at Christmas. He absolutely loves sitting in the chair because it is the perfect size for him and the activity table is a good way for him to learn. I am delighted with the purchase.
Published on 13 Feb. 2009 by J. D. Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Laugh and learn musical chair
Great chair, my son loves it but the musical seat don't work which is a shame. Apart from that a lovely present.
Published on 15 Feb. 2013 by Genette

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars christmas gift for my grandson, 13 Feb. 2009
J. D. Taylor (Wakefield, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Chair (Green) (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fisher Price Learning Chair, 10 Feb. 2010
K. Johnson "jacksgran" (nottingham,uk) - See all my reviews
An Excellent Buy. keeps my 2 year old grandson busy for ages, listening to the story and dancing to the music. when he was smaller it helped him learn balance, standing and sitting as well, so well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars fisher price learning chair, 21 July 2009
Bought this for my daughter a few months ago. Didnt open it until she turned one which was just recently. She loves the chair.
Would recommend this for any child from the age of one to around three.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant chair!, 10 Nov. 2014
I bought this last Christmas for my son when he was 15 months and out of all the toys he's had, this is by far his favourite. It sits in the living room and he uses it several times a day, every day. It's a great purchase and even better as Amazin had it on sale when I bought it. The only improvement I'd add is that it could do with a bit more to do activity-wise but all in all, it's fantastic!

4.0 out of 5 stars 5 years old and its his favorite. He even sits here to eat, 21 Nov. 2014
We bought it as a Christmas present for our son when he was 10 months old. He started showing interest a year later . Now hes 2.5 years old and its his favorite. He even sits here to eat. The only drawback is that bboth my children ar greek speakers and dont understand Engish when they play.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, 2 Jun. 2012
I bought this chair for my son's 1st birthday, he loves it! He loves sitting in the chair and playing. Chair is nicely done, lots to do as well, great songs and very entertaining. I can see that it keeps my baby busy for hours and he enjoys it very much. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Days watching teletubbies!, 8 April 2009
Mr. K. A. P. Lindley "Linners1978" (Wakefield, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 1 1/2 year old daughter. As soon as I opened the box I was surprised with the high quality of the product. It is well built and literally took minutes to fully assemble. I only paid £10 for this product and was a steal at the price. It is worth more though, oweing to the time she has spent on it over the last few months, watching TV or playing with the activity features included on the item. Excellent, would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Mar. 2014
Zoe Barefoot (UK) - See all my reviews
When this chair arrived I thought it was going to be a bit too small for my 18 month old grandson, who is quite a big boy for his age! However when he got it, it was perfect. He absolutely loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 29 Jan. 2014
My granddaughter age 1 oved this toy for Christmas.She plays with it all the time and I found it great value for money and very educational.Well worth a buy,thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Jun. 2015
Bought for my granddaughter's first birthday. She loves it! It is low enough for her to sit on and everything is easy to turn/push by herself.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Chair (Green)
Used & New from: £49.99