4.0 out of 5 stars nice but smelling badly
Nice inflator. Working good. Very compact. Have different needles, so suitable not only for tires. Doesn't have on/off button, so as soon as you connect it to car lighter it will start to pump air.
and also, smells very badly. It smells of some toxic plastic. But after two weeks it's not smelling anymore, so, only first few weeks.

Very good for that money...
Published on 29 Aug 2007 by Mr. P. Tumik

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price
I paid 5 plus packing, and that reflects the quality of the item.

It certainly pumps okay, and I didn't have any problem with smells like a previous reviewer.

However, the pressure gauge is totally useless and cannot be relied upon. When I checked the pressures I found they were 50% higher than the gauge showed!
Published on 17 Jan 2008 by Graham Cobley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but smelling badly, 29 Aug 2007
Mr. P. Tumik (Los Angeles, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)

Very good for that money. I bought it from Amazon for about 6 I think.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, 17 Jan 2008
Graham Cobley "Grumsta" (Hinckley, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
I paid 5 plus packing, and that reflects the quality of the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and effective, 28 Jan 2013
A.M.G. (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
I bought this because my original compressor was starting to give up the ghost after many years of piece of mind.
This is about 1/4 of the size of my original and feels like twice the speed to get things inflated (kids inflatables/tyres/balls).

2.0 out of 5 stars So sorry have to tell the truth, 17 Jun 2011
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
Very small, gauge doesn't work, pumps ok, but don't use if you are in a hurry, makes more noise than you expect from something so small, people in the next street will know you are pumping air into your tyre. Would only use this again in a REAL emergency. It did what was supposed to, but if I knew then then what I know now I wouldn't have brought it.
If you are planning to buy one, take my advice, spend a little more money & buy something else.

2.0 out of 5 stars compact inflator, 8 July 2010
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
The inflator now works because I had to resolder a connection soon after receiving it. Although it worked initially a soldering joint soon failed and came apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well., 12 Mar 2010
JC "JC" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
The item arrived very quickly.
I was surprised at the strength of the output.

Just what you need to get your tyres inflated from low without risking your alloys on the way to a garage.
Have not tried the other applications but I think that the parts look fairly simple and will do the job.
I would not be too trusting on the gauge as this type are hard to get exactly right, but good enough to get you close I expect and then you can use a proper gauge to verify.

Very handy to store in the car without taking up much space.

Depending on the size of your car and where the power sockets are check that this device has enough cable length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy equipment, 11 July 2009
J. V. Chelleth (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
Its very noisy, but is a very handy kit to have with you. Works slowly, but does the job well. I have only tried it on my Bike so far, and the car tyre might take much longer to fill.

At under 10, its worth the money...

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful Product, 28 May 2014
P T BOSE (SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
I have been using it for many years now without problem in filling air for car, pram tyres or football. The only problem is the display pressure may not be exact. suggest using a simple reliable pressure gauge for shop. Shouldn't be used for longer time as it becomes quite warm to touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to work so hard and does it happily but dont do it all at once if you are using from flat ., 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
A little common sense is needed . This little machine works very hard and once you have pluggeud it in to the lighter socket will go and go , it does get hot under the collar a little as it is small . Give it some respect allow it to rest and cool a little and you will find it will happily blow your tyre up from virtually flat to the correct pressure . It does take time , but far less work than to huff and puff with the foot pump tha would probably cost you more .

3.0 out of 5 stars 12v DC Compact inflator, 21 Dec 2013
This review is from: 12V DC Compact Inflator (Misc.)
Good while it lasted. But did not last that long. Used once and it would not operate after that. I would not say not to buy, as this may have bad luck, it may have been faulty. But it is entirely up to the purchaser.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›