Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 26 January 2012
As I have never had a punch bowl and wanted one for a New Year Party I was exceptionally please when this item arrived. It is really elegant, very good quality a great purchase and worth every penny. Would recommend this to anyone.
on 11 October 2015
This punch bowl set is hand crafted so, whilst the item picture shows every glass (and the bowl) looking pretty much the same with the ripple effect, the product you receive may not match this. At least, mine didnt - some cups were thicker than others and some had more of a ripple whilst others didnt. The glass was also almost plain on one side with a ripple effect on the other. But that's fine. I wasnt expecting a perfect set as it is hand crafted. However, what might have been nice was for the ladle to still be intact on opening up the box (which it was not). However, it really didnt stand much of a chance. The point where the ladle bowl meets the handle is so thin I can see how it easily sheered off. Anyway, as I like the bowl and the cups I have decided to keep these, bin the broken glass ladle and replace the defective item with Clear Punch Bowl Ladle 7oz | Polystyrene Serving Ladle, Drinks Ladle, 7oz Ladle instead. To be honest, I think I would always be concerned that the set's original glass ladle would've ended up breaking when in use anyway.
on 19 November 2013
This made a real impact on a firework party we held. Attractive and sturdy and easy to maintain. Makes a nice ornament when not in use